shape
carat
color
clarity

let''s put your skills to the test!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doctork

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 3:16:58 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
PS: there was a conversion chart posted somewhere on here, maybe the one that IndyGal used, that lets you figure out what size ring you need on your sized finger, to get the same look as someone else has on their different sized finger... maybe someone can link it? I don''t know where it is...

35.gif
DD

I would love to see that chart!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
DoctorK, try posting a question in Rockytalk about the chart, I am sure someone either has it bookmarked or something and can give it to you easily. There''s more traffic in RockyTalk than in any other forum.

DD
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

sizeshrinkage1121.jpg

doctork

Shiny_Rock
very nice, those charts are handy. the last one there really makes the rocks look small though! lol

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2008 11:09:04 PM
Author: doctork
very nice, those charts are handy. the last one there really makes the rocks look small though! lol
Those blasted little pebbles ARE small!!! THAT''S the problem! I keep wishing for the 10 carater, but nothing is happening!!!
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results