shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon''s Ruby Poppy ring.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Harriet,

I can''t imagine Leon gets too many blue sapphire halo rings completely wrong. Why not start off with an opener like, "hey Leon how''s that sapphire halo re-make coming along, you know - the one you completely .........." and then duck!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry, Diana. They were all busy and I didn''t get a chance to ask.

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Dianabanana- hope you don''t mind me asking- how is it going ? Have you heard anything from Leon yet? Must be close to ready?

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/24/2009 8:33:40 PM
Author: Harriet
No problem Harriet, thanks for thinking of me. You too Spirit!

I found out yesterday that my ring is ready to go, I just need to mail off the payment. I spoke to Leon over the phone to ask him what he thought of the setting and he seemed quite hesitant to answer, I''m not sure whether he reads Pricescope or not but he wants me to see the ring in person, he didn''t want his comments to influence my feelings about the ring before I see it.

I asked Rachael for a picture of the completed ring but I''m pretty sure I won''t be getting one, even though I promised to love it this time!
9.gif

It''s been so long that I''m a little nervous to finally be getting it...hopefully I''ll have pictures to share with everyone within the next 2 weeks or so.
36.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/7/2009 1:56:54 AM
Author: DianaBanana

Date: 9/24/2009 8:33:40 PM
Author: Harriet
No problem Harriet, thanks for thinking of me. You too Spirit!

I found out yesterday that my ring is ready to go, I just need to mail off the payment. I spoke to Leon over the phone to ask him what he thought of the setting and he seemed quite hesitant to answer, I''m not sure whether he reads Pricescope or not but he wants me to see the ring in person, he didn''t want his comments to influence my feelings about the ring before I see it.

I asked Rachael for a picture of the completed ring but I''m pretty sure I won''t be getting one, even though I promised to love it this time!
9.gif

It''s been so long that I''m a little nervous to finally be getting it...hopefully I''ll have pictures to share with everyone within the next 2 weeks or so.
36.gif
I am sure it will be lovely Diana. I''ll be thinking of you.
XX

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That poppy is lovely, but I would worry about it snagging clothes and handbags. I agree that it would be better as a brooch.

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
DB- Bet he just wants to hear you say how incredible it is - and it will be ! You have had too many obstacles along the way so you definitely deserve it to be well worth the wait! Good luck!!!!!!!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
The poppy ring is beautiful but I hate the way it says "looking for an owner in the vicinity of Hollywood". So if I''m just a rich person in Ohio this isn''t the ring for me?

Scarabnight

Rough_Rock
And in that case, can it be a resident of Hollywood, Florida or must it be California?
20.gif

Scarabnight

34.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Lol... I don''t like Leon much... I dont like his little remarks about the kind of people that can afford his jewelry.
The poppy ring is pretty, but not practical to wear really. Brooch would be fabulous or a head piece for one of those "Hollywood" stars.. lol

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi - What remarks does he make about the people who can afford his jewelry? Did I miss something?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen it. He wobbled it at me, but wouldn''t let me try it on.
25.gif
Regardless of its design, the workmanship is remarkable.

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Dianabanana - still no news? You must be a verrry patient person! Hope all is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results