shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone know when Leon will be back from his vacation? He has told me sometime ago, but I forget as I accidentally deleted his email!!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I bet Dianabanana knows, because she is awaiting her new sapphire ring. If she doesn''t chime in, try doing a search for her ring post.

I bet Harriet knows too, I suspect Harriet knows his inside leg measurement as well as his mother''s maiden name!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 8:57:49 AM
Author: Gailey
I bet Dianabanana knows, because she is awaiting her new sapphire ring. If she doesn''t chime in, try doing a search for her ring post.

I bet Harriet knows too, I suspect Harriet knows his inside leg measurement as well as his mother''s maiden name!!

LOL!!! I have tears running down my cheeks!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
He reopens today.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 9:02:43 AM
Author: mochi

LOL!!! I have tears running down my cheeks!!
I bet he''s way up there on her speed dial too!!!

DianaBanana

Shiny_Rock

I''m trying not to obsess but, yup, they are back to work this week.
25.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Breathe Diana, breathe!

Won''t be long now Honey!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That''s a really good one. LMAO.
9.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 12:23:02 PM
Author: Chrono

That''s a really good one. LMAO.
9.gif
She''s not playing this morning, perhaps she was on the doorstep this morning waiting for Leon to open the door!!

Hugs Harriet XX

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
He must be back today, I just received a quote back this morning :)

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gailey''s bullying me!
9.gif

PS. I don''t want to know anything about Leon''s trousers.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:14:33 PM
Author: Harriet
Gailey''s bullying me!
9.gif

Ah Ha! So he wears trousers does he?

I jest Ms Harriet, but of course you know that. I suspect Leon will be up to his eyes in the next few days dealing with queries resulting from Blingator''s fabulous ring. I adore french cuts. But perhpas I''ll leave it a week or so to call him. Don''t want to hold up Diana''s ring.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:28:17 PM

Gailey''s bullying me!
9.gif

I jest Ms Harriet, but of course you know that. I suspect Leon will be up to his eyes in the next few days dealing with queries resulting from Blingator''s fabulous ring. I adore french cuts. But perhpas I''ll leave it a week or so to call him. Don''t want to hold up Diana''s ring.
In my presence, at least.

25.gif
By happy coincidence, I have frenchies for him to set.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:35:51 PM

Gailey''s bullying me!
9.gif

25.gif
Diamonds? Or rubies? Or both? When?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

Gailey''s bullying me!
9.gif

He must be working non-stop! I just sent a quote request to him and he responded (with additional suggestions) in less than an hour!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey, you are so funny!!! Can''t help laughing!!!!
rotflmao2.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks All for chiming in!!!
35.gif
35.gif

I will contact him when I receive my sugarloaf/ves!!!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 2:26:29 PM
Author: Upgradable

He must be working non-stop! I just sent a quote request to him and he responded (with additional suggestions) in less than an hour!
Have seen the pic in my other thread, its sooooooooooo gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Are you considering it????

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 1:35:51 PM

25.gif
Please tell!!! Inquiring mind would like to know!!!!!
3.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 2:26:29 PM
Author: Upgradable

Gailey''s bullying me!
9.gif

Uppy-did you ask about your star sapphire???

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I did, and the quote was about $700 more than I''d hoped!
39.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw crap, that sucks! Well, maybe that''s a sign to do the Lipstick ring or something similar instead!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ladies.... are you teasing poor Harriet again?? She cannot help that she has great taste
3.gif
3.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ltl to the rescue!

Megeve, Gailey,
I bought more diamond French cuts, smaller ones this time (3mm). I'm having Leon make an eternity band with them. They have to be channel-set. Because I don't like the look of the metal rims, I'm asking him to micropave them. Question: White single cuts or pink full cuts?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:13:58 PM
Ltl to the rescue!

Megeve, Gailey,
I bought more diamond French cuts, smaller ones this time (3mm). I''m having Leon make an eternity band with them. They have to be channel-set. Because I don''t like the look of the metal rims, I''m asking him to micropave them. Question: White single cuts or pink full cuts?
Aaaarrggghh! thats immediately what I thought of when I saw Blingator''s ring, an eternity ring with french cut stones. It will be amazing. I''m re-thinking my entire spinel (think Ellen) project since I saw the French cuts.

So has he given you an answer, can you micropavé French cuts? Heck, I''m not that fussy, I''ll take the channel set. Now all you need is those Singlestone earrings.

But I''m a tad confused, white single cuts, or pink full cuts??????

frenchlarge singlestone 01.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t asked him, but I''ve seen it done. Why white single cuts vs. pink full cuts? That''s because I suspect the latter are tough to find. Ok, forget about the cut -- which colour?

Don''t tempt me with earrings. I have 5 bigger Frenchies that I haven''t figured out.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
OK, do you mean that you are going to set the frenchies between two rows of rounds?

I guess the next question is what do you plan to wear it with? White is more flexible I guess, but I''m a big lover of Pink and Orange together.

You intrigue me, care to share where you are finding French Cuts?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:45:25 PM
I haven''t asked him, but I''ve seen it done. Why white single cuts vs. pink full cuts? That''s because I suspect the latter are tough to find. Ok, forget about the cut -- which colour?

Don''t tempt me with earrings. I have 5 bigger Frenchies that I haven''t figured out.
Ok, so that would be two ears, nose, navel and .......

......Well I''m sure there''s something else you could pierce for a frenchie!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/13/2009 10:58:29 PM

Date: 7/13/2009 10:45:25 PM

Ok, so that would be two ears, nose, navel and .......

......Well I''m sure there''s something else you could pierce for a frenchie!
Toe ring!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2009 10:54:02 PM
OK, do you mean that you are going to set the frenchies between two rows of rounds?

I guess the next question is what do you plan to wear it with? White is more flexible I guess, but I''m a big lover of Pink and Orange together.

You intrigue me, care to share where you are finding French Cuts?
Yes. It''s meant to be worn on days when I don''t want or can''t wear my wedding set. Orange diamonds?!
6.gif
$$$ Mine are from a friend, who will kill me if I out him on PS. Leon has his own sources too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results