shape
carat
color
clarity

Last 12 month jewelry purchases?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Simply splendid I love that you were bad because I love living vicariously through you! (and you and you)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think I have gotten anything this past year. At least I have my push present to look forward to!
27.gif
11.gif
12.gif
9.gif

ETA: Ohhh! DH did get me a silver bracelet from tiffany's for x-mas. Forgot about that!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
A great push gift is definitely in order Tacori!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS has been so enabling! It started off with resetting my 2 pairs of diamond earrings into white gold. Then I bought a wedding band that went really well with my anniversary ring. Then I bought an ultrasonic to clean everything (it counts!). Then my husband bought me my 24 year upgrade ring $$$$. Then I had it reset(temporarily) as it was an estate ring. More $$$. Okay, we''re into the 5 digits this year not including the incidentals along the way like the dragonfly diamond pendant I got for my birthday, or all the casual earrings I bought.
31.gif
Do I dare even dream of jewellery for xmas? I think so, yes.
11.gif

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I was pretty good for the majority of this year, but have become really naughty over the last few months. I think I didn''t buy much jewellery before our wedding because I was too busy with wedding preparations and I knew I would be getting quite a few nice pieces from relatives as wedding gifts.

However, I got bitten again by the jewellery bug after we got back from our honeymoon and have been happily browsing and slowly adding to my collection.

1. .90ct OEC which I will set in a solitaire setting
2. .30ct semi-eternity band from DH
3. PG watch. I loooove this. I know the brand has a bad rep now that Paolo Gucci is in prison or bankrupted for not paying alimony? but the design is so elegant and I think he was head designer of Gucci for a reason. That man has a great eye!
4. Sapphire solitaire studs from our honeymoon in Tasmania. They were from an antique jewellery store.

I think that''s about it! The only thing I would like to add to my collection this year is leverback solitaire earrings, 1ctw. Maybe for Christmas
2.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a spurt the last 6 months -- Ebel Beluga Torneau watch; 3-stone diamond pendant; 1.50tcw studs; diamond bangle; Simon G ring.

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
PS has definately not been good for our budget

In the last 12 months i bought

* Tag Heuer Link watch for hubby as wedding present
* 2.48ct shared prong 3/4 eternity
* 0.50ct shared prong pink sapphire eternity
* 2 x 1.5ct channel set princess cut eternity

All rings are for stacking - - apparently i now have an addiction - -at least its a healthy one
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Now im saving for

* Etienne Perret starlight band - - love love love them
* Tiffany atlas bangle
* 2-3ct diamond studs (im dropping very unsubtle hints about what a great joint 30th and 1st anniversary present theyde be)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results