color
clarity

Ladies, why not ask your DH to join PS?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1368475426|3446197 said:
distracts|1368459886|3446019 said:
He goes on Triumph motorcycle forums and Big Green Egg forums... maybe some other meat smoking and dry-aging forums.

Okay, THIS proves that, somewhere, there is a forum for every. single. thing. on the internet.

No offense, distracts. :bigsmile:

His new thing is that he's trying to build a little shed for aging meat in our backyard... but since meat aging has to be done in the cold, either it needs to be temperature controlled ($$$) or he can only use it during the winter ( ;( ). So there's a lot of research going on right now about which one would be better. He's also decided he's going to get a barrel and put it under the deck and somehow make that into, like, a submerged meat-smoking unit or something. It made no sense when he described it to me but he showed me diagrams online of ones other people have made. idek but his hobby is tasty so I approve.

However it IS a bit awkward when other people run around yelling that they love my husband's big meat. :???: :shock:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1368422639|3445829 said:
I did, like 3 years ago. He looked at the site and determined that it was "a shill site" because it was vendor-sponsored. He bought my center stone from an indie jewelry in NYC and had it set locally. I know, I know. We aren't very conventional. But! I ended up with a gorgeous stone in a sturdy setting that I've actually been very happy with. ;))

ETA: and, Dancing Fire, you would LOVE my husband. He's a conservative Republican, and even ran for office last fall. EVERYONE ELSE DON'T KILL ME OKAY. :saint:
Then he's not allow on PS... :lol:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
If my DH was on PS we would never see each other again. There were be threads titled "Hey honey! How are you? What's for dinner?"

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
In order for my SO to participate on PS, there would need to be bejewelled golf clubs and gear. He does have a passing interest in PS, as in, over my shoulder.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results