shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies, quick gift color question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess I''d rank them:

1. Black
2. Brown
3. Red
4. Ice Blue
5. Pink

It''s funny, I personally love red and pink, but I think you just can''t go wrong with a classic look in the end.
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2007 8:13:38 PM
Author: Ellen

Alj, any word?
Yes, actually......I was on the phone with Lesley shortly afterward for a project I''m working on, and I asked her about these.

She said yes, they still have them (and the cleaner we all like, too), but when their website was redesigned a while back, it appears the pages for them weren''t put up.

Was glad to hear they still have them as I''ve been thinking of getting one for my niece too.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 1:59:22 PM
Author: aljdewey

Yes, actually......I was on the phone with Lesley shortly afterward for a project I''m working on, and I asked her about these.

She said yes, they still have them (and the cleaner we all like, too), but when their website was redesigned a while back, it appears the pages for them weren''t put up.

Was glad to hear they still have them as I''ve been thinking of getting one for my niece too.
Do you happen to know what they run? And are there different styles? any just like this? Should I just email her?
9.gif

Another project??!
bat%20eyes3.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I vote for black or red.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!

al, nevermind, I just emailed her.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 2:04:34 PM
Do you happen to know what they run? And are there different styles? any just like this? Should I just email her?
9.gif

Another project??!
bat%20eyes3.gif
I don''t recall off the top of my head - I got one about 2-3 years ago, and it was FABULOUS. Very awesome quality, and I love it! At the time, I got the black, but if I were to do it over agian, I think I''d prefer brown.

Uhhhhh............(shifting back and forth sheepishly).........yeah, another project.
3.gif

Here''s the thing: since I got my leverback earrings, they are really all I wear. They are SO versatile and COMFORTABLE in the ear that I wear them daily. They look fabulous with a simple top or all dressed up with a swanky outfit.

My .55 studs haven''t really seen the light of day since I got the leverbacks. The only time I wore them was for a wedding (because I loaned my leverback dangles to the bride!). While part of me though "oh, I should keep the studs anyway), another part of me feels WASTEFUL having such gorgeous diamonds sit in the jewelry box unworn.

Sooooooooooo..........I traded in one of my earring studs toward something else I''m working on.
11.gif
30.gif
More to come on that down the line.
3.gif

I kept the second stone because it has strong blue fluor, and once I get the current project completed, I''m probably going to reset the blue fluor stone into something I can see when I wear it (that''s the only hint you''re gonna get on that one!)

Mwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh now that''s just cruel lady. Reallllly cruel.
11.gif

Guess we''ll just have to wait......
tapping.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I am 22 and I am kinda like her....but i would still choose the black or the brown one. In a few years she might have wished she would have had something more classic....

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok ladies, it has been ordered, in Black.

Thanks again to all of you for your thoughts, it was really interesting to hear who wanted what and why!

My first present bought.
emthup.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 2:58:22 PM

I kept the second stone because it has strong blue fluor, and once I get the current project completed, I''m probably going to reset the blue fluor stone into something I can see when I wear it (that''s the only hint you''re gonna get on that one!)

I smell a bangle!!! LOL!
27.gif
11.gif
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 6:55:55 PM
Author: FireGoddess

I smell a bangle!!! LOL!
27.gif
11.gif
9.gif
lol.gif
I read your answer too quickly before the quote, thought it said, "I smell a bagel".

Bangle, bagel, they''re both round with holes.
9.gif
25.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, I forgot to tell you, Lesley said to say thanks for letting me know they carried these.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 7:01:53 PM

I smell a bangle!!! LOL!
27.gif
11.gif
9.gif
lol.gif
I read your answer too quickly before the quote, thought it said, ''I smell a bagel''.

9.gif
25.gif
HAHAHAHA!!! I can''t stop laughing... for some reason, I think that is the most hilarious thing ever. Oh gosh, I think I''ve been staring at Christmas lights too long...
26.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2007 7:15:33 PM
Author: meresal

lol.gif
I read your answer too quickly before the quote, thought it said, ''I smell a bagel''.

9.gif
25.gif
HAHAHAHA!!! I can''t stop laughing... for some reason, I think that is the most hilarious thing ever. Oh gosh, I think I''ve been staring at Christmas lights too long...
26.gif
9.gif
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

I smell a bangle!!! LOL!
27.gif
11.gif
9.gif
lol.gif

9.gif
25.gif
heehee. But one I''d eat, and one I''d gawk at. You can guess which.
18.gif
Both are tasty though!!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results