shape
carat
color
clarity

Labrador nose problem!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 4:12:58 PM
Author: iluvcarats

Date: 10/17/2008 2:17:48 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 10/15/2008 8:44:47 AM

Hi Maisie, we have a Chocolate lab, and boy does he snore! Also, he is very excitable and gets very frothy at the mouth. I think it is just him (Muddy). If you are worried I would take her back to the vet. ( while you are there, could you ask ho to get a chocolate lab to stop barking at the chocolate lab in the window?! LOL)

Keep us posted on sweet Blossom!

Hehe! I think Labs are just silly characters with things like that! I would think it was hilarious if Blossom did that!! Bless!! Can I see a pic of your dog? I love seeing other peoples pets!
HI Maisie!
I may have posted this before, but here is Muddy, hard at work, keeping our home safe...
20.gif
LOL

He is the sweetest. He follows me around like Mary''s little lamb!
Awww! I love him!!! He is beautiful!! Blossom follows me around too, she is a mummys girl!!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 4:16:42 PM
Date: 10/17/2008 4:12:58 PM

Date: 10/17/2008 2:17:48 PM

Date: 10/15/2008 8:44:47 AM

Hi Maisie, we have a Chocolate lab, and boy does he snore! Also, he is very excitable and gets very frothy at the mouth. I think it is just him (Muddy). If you are worried I would take her back to the vet. ( while you are there, could you ask ho to get a chocolate lab to stop barking at the chocolate lab in the window?! LOL)

Keep us posted on sweet Blossom!

Hehe! I think Labs are just silly characters with things like that! I would think it was hilarious if Blossom did that!! Bless!! Can I see a pic of your dog? I love seeing other peoples pets!

HI Maisie!

I may have posted this before, but here is Muddy, hard at work, keeping our home safe...
20.gif
LOL

He is the sweetest. He follows me around like Mary''s little lamb!

Awww! I love him!!! He is beautiful!! Blossom follows me around too, she is a mummys girl!!!

Thanks Maisie! Blossom sounds like a love!
Here is his face...

Library - 8825.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is so handsome!!! I love chocolate labs!

Here is Blossom at the seaside
9.gif
She is grinning!

Blossomatthebeachsmiling.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
She is a sweetheart!
30.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Blossom is too cute!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/17/2008 3:33:58 PM
The vet said it was too close to her being due into season so we should wait till afterwards... I have visions of male dogs being very friendly with my leg when I go outside!
32.gif
Yep they don''t do them whilst or near oestrus, but that is good to know she will be done soon Bruddah, then you will probably find she will gain weight!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! Yes she is very beautiful!!

Bruddah, you know so much! I shall make you my number one, supercool, clever doggy advisor!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results