shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT L is for so in LOVE with my

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I'm very late to the party but she is Bea-utiful Missy! Just gorgeous. :love: congratulations and enjoy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree|1360068375|3372638 said:
I'm very late to the party but she is Bea-utiful Missy! Just gorgeous. :love: congratulations and enjoy!!

Thank you HOT! I've been thinking of you and hope all is well! :wavey: Sending you hugs across the miles!

Roxy said:
missy|1359756373|3369988 said:
There's something about Costco I gotta tell you. Bea is loving it!

Aww, thanks Rosebloom! I hope you know I'm posting these extra ones for you! Are you tired of them yet? :cheeky: I think I'm posting the most pics ever in one thread lol.
Costco & Sam's Club = Best Lighting EVER! That's the first place DH took me after I got my new set, but I didn't think to take pictures there. I'm SO glad you did though, I love seeing Bea light up the place ... AMAZING!!! I could look at your ring all day Missy, W :o W.

LOL Thank you Roxy- The Costco membership fee is well worth it. :sun:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1359765998|3370118 said:
Thanks for indulging me with all of the pics galore!!! I can't wait to see what wedding band you decide to wear with it, if at all!

Congrats again to you, Bliss and Sarahbear on "Jewels of the Week!" :sun: I hope to join you ladies in the 4+ct club one of these days!

I found the perfect (or at least one of the perfect WB's cause I have another one coming next week :cheeky: )
wedding band for my ring! I love it. It just came today and I *think* it's perfect for my ring. mom2boys- posting pics for you and I definitely am interested in what others think about this band with the ER.

It's an antique (around the 1930's) platinum WB. First up are the vendor's photos. Much much better than mine!

1930platinumwb.jpg

platwb.jpg

antiqueplatwb.jpg

platwbonfinger.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next up are some of my pics. It's a dark day (hail,rain,snow) so had some trouble getting good pictures. The first one is sort of a cool one though. Not sure what is going on but I like the pattern. :sun:

coolpicwbwither.jpg

profilewber.jpg

backofhandwitherandwb.jpg

wbander.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOVE that pairing. I got a similar one to wear with my anniversary ring, and I think it's the bee's knees. These sorts are die-stamped, yes? Excellent quality, and very string considering the delicacy! Perfect. :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Perfect pair IMHO!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is perfect! Actually, Demelza owned it for a bit and returned it only because it was not proportioned well to match her e-ring. It is a gorgeous and delicate piece and it looks perfect with yours!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it really looks great with Bea!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I concur! It's a beautiful band and looks great with your gorgeous ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh oh oh!! the "Bea" has found her BUZZ!! That's a perfect combination!!! I love that band - the engraving is so perfect and its the perfect width that just compliments your ering so perfectly (GEE!! I think it is PERFECT!! hahaha!!)

But seriously --- it is a fantastic band. It's of the same era and works so well on your lovely finger!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
They look PERFECT together! Such a stunning set :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1360355647|3375523 said:
LOVE that pairing. I got a similar one to wear with my anniversary ring, and I think it's the bee's knees. These sorts are die-stamped, yes? Excellent quality, and very string considering the delicacy! Perfect. :)

Thank you Circe! I'm not sure of the band you are referring to but I have to say that I am in love with your french cut eternity band. That is truly perfect! It's one of the most gorgeous bands I have ever seen!! :love:

rosetta said:
Perfect pair IMHO!

Thanks Rosetta!

Dreamer_D said:
That ring is perfect! Actually, Demelza owned it for a bit and returned it only because it was not proportioned well to match her e-ring. It is a gorgeous and delicate piece and it looks perfect with yours!

Oh cool!! I didn't know that! I would have loved to have purchased a true pre-loved piece and it would have been that much more special had it been something Demelza had worn and loved but this is cool too. Is there a thread about it on PS?

Laila619 said:
Wow, it really looks great with Bea!!

Thank you Laila! Bea is enjoying the WB for now and looking forward to what else might come her way lol.

junebug17 said:
I concur! It's a beautiful band and looks great with your gorgeous ring!

Thanks so much Junebug! I love your "new" platinum band too!!

Enerchi said:
oh oh oh!! the "Bea" has found her BUZZ!! That's a perfect combination!!! I love that band - the engraving is so perfect and its the perfect width that just compliments your ering so perfectly (GEE!! I think it is PERFECT!! hahaha!!)

But seriously --- it is a fantastic band. It's of the same era and works so well on your lovely finger!!

Thank you Enerchi! The decision was easy when I realized the width and height was practically the same as my ER (thank goodness for calipers :)) ) and the price was right! She accepted my best offer and I was thrilled when it came in the mail this afternoon and it looked exactly as I hoped it would with my ER.

stargurl78 said:
They look PERFECT together! Such a stunning set :love:

Thanks Stargurl!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band looks great with your new ering!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band, Missy! I'd encourage you to look at Van Craeynest bands, too. They are still made like they were 100 years ago.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again, Missy, for remembering my request! I think this new band looks perfect w/ your lovely new ring!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhh, I love the setting & WB! Good for you! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Soooooo beautiful!!!!! Anything is beautiful with this ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1360373812|3375743 said:
That band looks great with your new ering!

Thank you MissGotRocks!

diamondseeker2006 said:
Very pretty band, Missy! I'd encourage you to look at Van Craeynest bands, too. They are still made like they were 100 years ago.

Ooh, thank you for the recommendation DiamondSeeker! I will check that out!

mom2boys said:
Thanks again, Missy, for remembering my request! I think this new band looks perfect w/ your lovely new ring!

Thank you mom2boys! Anytime! I love taking pics of my new ring (bad as my picture taking skills are! :oops: )

ClassyRocks said:
Ohhhhhh, I love the setting & WB! Good for you! :appl:

Thanks ClassyRocks! I love your Ava!! Please post more pics of her!! :love:

YT said:
Soooooo beautiful!!!!! Anything is beautiful with this ring!

Awww, thank you YT! You are so sweet!!

lola_relli

Rough_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Unbelievably beautiful, I think the wedding band really works perfectly! :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lola_relli said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you lola. Looking forward to your Show Me The Bling thread one of these days!!

LaraOnline|1360419465|3376020 said:
Unbelievably beautiful, I think the wedding band really works perfectly! :))

Thank you Lara! I really love this WB and am almost sorry I ordered another one for a bit more bling. We'll see what I think of it when it comes because for now this is *it* for me. It is very delicate and doesn't take away from the ER but just adds to it IMO.

I hope you guys don't mind but I would love to post a few more pics :cheeky: as the sun is out now vs yesterday's dark and gloomy day. But I promise this is the end of the pics as I know I really overdid it on the pictures in this thread hahaha. Thanks for indulging me!!

wbanderwithfrankie.jpg

_3623.jpg

matchinheaven.jpg

togetherforever.jpeg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
It looks GORGEOUS with your ering! As Dreamer said, I purchased this a few months back, but it didn't quite work with my ering, so I returned it. I got something else on Ebay that is similar, but somehow works better with my ring. This is a perfect match for your ring, though, and I'm so glad to see such a lovely piece go to a PSer. Congrats on an amazing set!!!!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
Missy, your diamond, setting, and wedding band are indescribably beautiful!! They look absolutely perfect together as a set. May you always be reminded of your sweet grandmother and your husband's enduring love!

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
Not only is the OEC perfect, then the setting most perfect you have found the most phenomenal band ever to go with it. Plus your pictures are truly amazing, the ones you can see the culet so well just make me crazy.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that band looks really fantastic with your ring! I actually got a band like that off eBay a while ago but it's a bit too small (5.25 tight) so I can't even get it on, I hope my local guy can stretch it a bit or else I'll have to sell it...and I really don't want to do that. I'm loving collecting vintage bands to wear with my ring!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, and the setting is perfect with it!! I love the chunky facets, it has so much personality! And its HUGE to boot!! I am also a lover of warm colored diamonds in antique cuts. Something about them...just yummy! :love:

Enjoy your new beauty. What an awesome hubby!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Demelza|1360424632|3376059 said:
It looks GORGEOUS with your ering! As Dreamer said, I purchased this a few months back, but it didn't quite work with my ering, so I returned it. I got something else on Ebay that is similar, but somehow works better with my ring. This is a perfect match for your ring, though, and I'm so glad to see such a lovely piece go to a PSer. Congrats on an amazing set!!!!

Thanks Demelza! It really is such a small world isn't it. How cool that you had this ring before me- I love that! I think it works well with my ring because they are the same width and height. Do you have a thread on your new band(s)? I am going to have to check it out because you have exquisite taste!!

ksmom said:
Missy, your diamond, setting, and wedding band are indescribably beautiful!! They look absolutely perfect together as a set. May you always be reminded of your sweet grandmother and your husband's enduring love!

Awww, that is such a lovely and sweet thing to say ksmom! Thank you! I really feel the memory of my grandmother is with me all the time now and having this ring makes that so special. And the fact that my dh so lovingly wanted me to do this project sealed the happy memories of this ring for sure.

TaterTots said:
Not only is the OEC perfect, then the setting most perfect you have found the most phenomenal band ever to go with it. Plus your pictures are truly amazing, the ones you can see the culet so well just make me crazy.

Thank you TaterTots! That is very kind of you to say!

Mara said:
Oh that band looks really fantastic with your ring! I actually got a band like that off eBay a while ago but it's a bit too small (5.25 tight) so I can't even get it on, I hope my local guy can stretch it a bit or else I'll have to sell it...and I really don't want to do that. I'm loving collecting vintage bands to wear with my ring!

Thank you Mara! I used to think I would *never* want more than 1 WB but I can see how easily the WB fever can catch LOL! I ordered a more blingy (but still delicate) WB from ebay but also not the right size-it's a quarter size smaller so I hope it will fit. I figured when the weather is cold it will be perfect but in the summer I won't be able to wear it. When it comes if I like it I really hope it fits! Hope you can stretch yours a bit so it's a good fit too!

platinumrock said:
Beautiful stone, and the setting is perfect with it!! I love the chunky facets, it has so much personality! And its HUGE to boot!! I am also a lover of warm colored diamonds in antique cuts. Something about them...just yummy! :love:

Enjoy your new beauty. What an awesome hubby!! :appl:

Thank you platinumrock! Yanno, I always *thought* I hated warmer colors but it just isn't so- at least when it comes to old cuts. Though I might feel differently if the color showed up more. It really and truly faces up so white to me and in certain lighting it is such a soft lovely white-the kind of softness that my MRB just never had if that makes any sense.

DS, not sure if you are reading this but if you are (and if I am remembering correctly) please get an old cut or august vintage cut! Do not let the warmer colors scare you. Like you I thought I didn't like lower colors but it is so different in old cuts! I am truly in love with my "L"!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
The band is perfect! Delicate and artful.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
yummy yummy yummy!!! the band is fantastic and its a great pairing :):):)

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect pair! That band was simply meant to be. I am loving this thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results