shape
carat
color
clarity

Kitten/Cat tips please for a first timer!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another idea for by the litter box is a standup broom & dustpan. I don't have an outlet near mine, so this is what I use.

1667852227338.png

I have a set too!

The hand-held vacuum cleaner I mentioned was originally bought with my RV in mind, however, it is mainly use for sucking up cat litter nowadays, DOH!

DK :roll2: :lol-2:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny, the link is not working for me. :(

I bought my hand-held vacuum cleaner primarily with my RV in mind, however, I use it for cleaning up after my cat more nowadays.

DK :roll2::lol-2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny, the link is not working for me. :(

I bought my hand-held vacuum cleaner primarily with my RV in mind, however, I use it for cleaning up after my cat more nowadays.

DK :roll2::lol-2:

Hmm.
Don't ya love how computers save us time? :roll:

Search for

BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Grey (Model BDH2000PL)​

and don't pay over $79.99 because that's Amazon's price.

Search for its youtube videos and view this one ...

214.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm.
Don't ya love how computers save us time? :roll:

Search for

BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Handheld Vacuum, Cordless, Grey (Model BDH2000PL)​

and don't pay over $79.99 because that's Amazon's price.

Search for its youtube videos and view this one ...

214.png

This looks like A no nonsense vacuum!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I don’t have any advice about cats just wanted to say how cute Smokey is. Judging from the pics it looks like they have already bonded with each other. So sweet! Please share the pics he sends you.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh dear bad typo
not hiss
but kiss
i know cats can see through my spelling and really bad typos

I read it the way you meant it! :bigsmile: I want to kiss him too. I’m picking my mom up from her nursing home on Saturday to visit Smokey at my son’s house. She will do enough kissing for all of us..Poor kitty!:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, I don’t have any advice about cats just wanted to say how cute Smokey is. Judging from the pics it looks like they have already bonded with each other. So sweet! Please share the pics he sends you.

I agree @Calliecake..They are already bonded which is amazing..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww Smokey is lovely @MamaBee, we used to have a Tiger kitty when I was young.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
When my husband and I decided to get a cat, because he never had a cat before, we started watching youtube videos including shows like "My cat from hell" which really helped (NOT) because we started overthinking everything and overcomplicating things. My advice is this:

1.Don't overthink.

2. Just be aware that most plants are toxic to cats and cats will try to chew them. Lilies and lily pollen can be deadly...so when you receive flowers put them somewhere away, really away...like the bin.

3. Cats are self cleaning, I never bathed my cats, ever, as they are house cats only.
If he decides to bathe the cat please use scent free stuff, fragranced stuff is just horrible to use on pets (apparently cats sense of smell is 14 times better).

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read it the way you meant it! :bigsmile: I want to kiss him too. I’m picking my mom up from her nursing home on Saturday to visit Smokey at my son’s house. She will do enough kissing for all of us..Poor kitty!:lol:

thats what grandmas are for =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results