shape
carat
color
clarity

just got my WF photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo can''t wait to see.... When I got my new set last week, hubby wouldn''t let me have till Saturday when were celebrating our anniversary....DROVE ME NUTS but it was really cute :)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ok everyone, here they are! they''re so much prettier in person than in the photos (either the WF photos or the ones I''ve taken). It''s VERY cloudy here today so I can''t get any sun-sparkles but I will eventually!

here is the wedding band alone...

katiebandalone.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another

katiebandalone2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

katiebandalone3.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and now the MACK DADDY!

eringalone2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I promise to take more of just the ering later ...

both2gether2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
keepin'' em coming...

both2gether.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

both2gether4.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bothprofile1.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bothwithsky.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They look fantastic on your fingers!!! Congratulations on your new bling!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks Harleigh! one more pic for good measure... I realized in some of these, the lighting is weird and yellowy...

2pretty.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did soooooooo good!!!! Wow, I love both rings..
30.gif
30.gif
Oh it looks sooooo beautiful on your hand.... Your diamond looks huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I must go back and look at your photos again!!!! I will be back with quesitons.....
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I think the 3 pointers look FABULOUS!!! It makes your center stone pop sooooo much!! Do you notice a huge difference in the center stone size???

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
woobug--thanks! I do notice a big difference in the center stone. the new head on the ring seems to sit nice and low and it looks very "spready" (I know that isn''t even a word, but you know what I mean!)

I sent email to Lesley and Vera, thanking them, and included a couple of photos for them to see. I said in the email that the wedding band was daintier/smaller than we expected it to be, but I think the size is great to not distract from the ering. And even though it''s a little more metal showing than the SP bands, I think in the long run, it''s a safer ring and I won''t worry as much about the diamonds being so exposed or rubbing against my ering.

In retrospect, I''m sure the 4 ptrs would have been fine too (and those were a stock setting!) but I am really impressed with how comfortable and smooth this band is. It sticks out a tiny bit further than the ering, but I don''t feel the difference in the rings between my fingers. WF does such excellent work! Can''t wait to see hand shots of yours!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
woooo, you did good. I especially love the profile of both together...beautiful.
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it!
30.gif
It looks perfect together! It looks fabulous and huge on you! It's gorgeous! Enjoy!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I hope mine is dainty like yours.... I want it to be an accent not the main focus.... I went back and visited all of your post and was shocked at all you have been through!!!! Wow, in the end you ended up with the perfect look!! :) WOOOOOO more photos please

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know--isn''t it the most ridiculous chain of events you''ve ever heard of? Ugghh--so glad it''s over!!

I think your solitaire stone is bigger than mine so I bet the 4 pointers will still look very dainty. I think the 4 pointers still would have looked dainty even with my ring, so I think you''ll love it!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
hehehehehe!! I too have been through several sets but, by my own mistakes, over a 3 year period... Hubby begged me from the beginning to get a solitare so I could switch up the look as much as I wanted..... So like you there are lots of OPTIONS :) WOOOOOO Soooo happy for you!!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh...Soooooo beautiful. It looks fantastic!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Katiedid, it''s AWESOME!!!!!!!! So so SO beautiful! I love the rings together, I LOVE your HUGE new rock, and I love your eternity band! You did GREAT!!!!!!!!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Katiedid: I am glad that you finally got everything taken care of with regard to your rings. Your new set is gorgeous! And the pictures aren''t bad either!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Katiedid your rings are just G O R G E O U S !!! I love that your diamond band is both beautiful and customized so it won''t eat at your ering. You are quite a practical and sparkly girl
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Katie! it looks amazing and HUGE!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!! Enjoy Katie!!!
30.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, it looks great on you! The band looks really pretty alone on your hand as well. Your set is so graceful and clssic, I really love it!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my. It looks wonderful. The size increase is so noticable. And that band is stunning. I think the 3 pointers are a perfect match. Enjoy your new set.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
KatieDIDit!! She created a beautiful set! That stone looks much larger that it is...and the band is so complimentary. I love that your sweetie was so into it that he wanted to propose again! Gotta love
emlove.gif
that guy!

I was disappointed to see your lack of sleep...it did show up in the photos...but I think tonight it is going to be worse for your two! You will have to turn the light off some time so he can get some shut eye. You won''t be sleeping tonight either. You will probably take a flashlight with you and keep looking at it under the covers! And I bet you don''t take them off...and put them in a ceramic dish tonight!

Congrats! Keep sending us some more pics!

DKS

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DKS, you crack me up! I love the "katieDIDit"! What will all of you do without my ongoing saga? Aren''t you sad it''s over??? I''m NOT!
emteeth.gif

loveinbloom, that''s just what I was shooting for--practical and sparkly!

How crazy am I--after work, then a hellacious workout at the gym (sans rings of course), then dinner with my sweetie, I got home and immediately went up to put my new sparklies in the ultrasonic. Like they needed it already! Of course, I justified it by also putting my earrings and a pendant in there. That reminds me... I need to post a photo of my beautiful pendant. It used to be my enagement ring (from when I got married the first time in 1990). I had the stone taken out and put in a beautiful white gold, very cool pendant setting. I love it -- it''s a nice stone too (G, SI1, .75 ct RB).

It did turn very sunny here this afternoon, so I got some pretty good sun sparkle shots that I''ll post tomorrow. I hope to get more tomorrow too--wish I had some flowers to use as props!

Thank you to EVERYONE for your very nice comments on my rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results