shape
carat
color
clarity

just got my WF photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just got the photos from WF. They''re B-utiful! I can''t wait to see the wedding band in person. I love the top down photo of it and think it will look less "prongy" in person.

But OMG, the e-ring. That stone. It is incredible! Hubby and I just looked at the photos together. He loved them and said the ering stone was "huge". Hee hee--it is to us, but compared to others here, it''s not! It''s going to be perfect for me!!

Ok, now to the photos. One of each ring and one of them together...

katiebothrings.jpg.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, very pretty! Congrats!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well it looks like your rings are going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! Great job!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love it! I can''t wait to see more pictures tomorrow! Better charge up your camera!
2.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Can''t wait for more pics!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, they look gorgeous!!!
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ering

tn_ering.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry these thumbnails are small... not sure how to resize them within that thumbnail application...

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wband

tn_wband.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m trying to resize these...

tn_wband2.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry! I''ll post the real thing tomorrow! :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set, everything turned out really well. I can''t wait to see your pictures soon!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m trying one more time...

katieband.jpg.jpg

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and the ering

katieering.jpg.jpg

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Your set looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OH MY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! It is just perfect!! I can''t to see hand shots. Wow, the 3points look GREAT!!! I love your new diamond... I''m like your hubby.... IT LOOKS HUGE!!! I am excited for you!! The eternity band is fabulous...

What did you start with before this entire project???? I don''t remember... I just love this new set !!! WOOOOOOOOOO

P.S. Our black labs are almost the same age.... Just wait till your girl turns 15 ......oh my ....those teenage girls
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, classic set.
:)

Congrats!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
It is soooo pretty! The set is just the right ratio with the trois pointers! And yes..agree with your hubby...it is a whopper. The swoopy or pinched top of the ering at the top...the space...it makes the stone look really big.

Can''t wait...you better freshen up that mani! And get to bed early...you''ve got a photo shoot tomorrow!

DKS

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this ring is so big. I can''t wait to see hand shots. And the band is just so yummy.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is gorgeous!!! I love how the e-ring shank tapers in near the stone - it really makes the diamond pop! Looking forward to the hand shots!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-the eternity band looks great and your new diamond looks huge! I can''t wait to see the real life photos! They look perfect together!

Also, if you don''t mind my asking, how did the price of the WF eternity ring compare to the Signed Pieces'' eternity ring prices? Were they in the same ballpark? (Feel free to ignore me if you''d rather not answer!)

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks everyone!! I think the 3 pters were the perfect choice too. And I agree that the design of the legato makes the center stone really pop! I''m hoping on my size 4 3/4 finger, it''ll look nice and big!

Woobug, when all this began, I had a .75 ct princess in a thick-ish band of channel set princess stones and a matching wedding band. Pretty, but too chunky... it is a long and painful story from when we started this process to now (3 months ago is when we started!). I won''t go into it here but if you search my posts, you can read ALL about it! :)

thing2of2, I don''t mind you asking about the WF band price! It was very comparable to the SP prong set band of approx. the same carat weight. This WF band defiintely has some customization, has the ACA stones, and was only a couple hundred $s more (can''t remember exactly but it was not a huge amount of money to get something of comparable weight that was going to be a better fit with my ering).

I''m so glad everyone here seems to like my beauties and I will post lots of pics tomorrow! I wish my nails looked better. Oh well, I''ll put a fresh coat of clear polish on in the morning! (I''m not a big nails girl--I keep them pretty short so they don''t get gunk all underneath them!) :)

snlee

Ideal_Rock
katie, can you remind us what customization you had done on your eternity band? I have a 3 pointer WF eternity band too and it looks very similar to yours.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful together, I am sure that you must be very excited to have them on your finger! I cannot wait for your hand shots tomorrow...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re going to be gorgeous on your finger katiedid! Can''t wait to see more pics!!!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
katie - they''re beautiful all right! what IS that setting your e-ring is in! I love it! so pretty and elegant. Is it a customisation of a design? It doesn''t look like a stock setting of WF.

What a perfect set! Congrats,

a

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! That setting really does make your stone pop! Did you happent to say what the measurements are? Looking forward to hand pix!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SO pretty! a classic, just gorgeous!! can''t wait to see the handshots....enjoy!!!!!

ps. i love the short nails with just some clear polish myself...another classic!!
1.gif

overthemoon

Rough_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I love how they look together. You must be thrilled! Can''t wait to see the hand shots!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
good morning all! Well, I didn''t get much sleep, but that''s ok--nobody will see pics of my face! :)

snlee--the customization I had done was: 1) I had them use .03 stones, 2) I had them protect the girdles (with metal) so there wouldn''t be overhang and they wouldn''t eat up my ering too badly, 3) I had them finish the prongs extra smooth so they wouldn''t pick stuff and would (hopefully) be more comfy. Oh, and I asked them to set the stones as low as possible so it wouldn''t stick up too high. I wish I hadn''t had to go the custom route, but it didn''t cost me a whole lot more. Your ring is .03 stones too--that wasn''t a stock setting was it? The "diamonds for an eternity" was .04 pt stones, and when I started with the custom wedding band, I hadn''t decided to upgrade my center stone, so I thought .04 was too big. It probably would have been fine with this new center stone, but I think the .03 pters will be just right!

angeline--thanks! the ering setting is the "legato sleek line". It''s a stock setting. I love it too!

Harleigh-- here are the specs on the stone: (it''s a G in color)

Report: GIA
. Shape: Round Ideal Cut
. Carat: 1.01
. Depth %: 62
. Table %: 57
. Crown Angle: 35
. Crown %: 15
. Star : 55
. Pavilion Angle: 40.8
. Pavilion %: 43
. Lower Girdle %: 80
. Girdle: Medium to Slightly Thick Faceted
. Measurements: 6.38-6.42X3.97
. Polish: Very Good
. Symmetry: Very Good
. Culet: None
. Fluorescence: None

And thanks to everyone else who posted today! My husband is picking the rings up this morning (they arrived at the fedex facility at 6:30 this morning!) and is then meeting me for lunch to "propose" again. :) He said that''s the least he can do (go pick them up) since I did all the research! I will try some fun photos when I get home from work today, but I''ll be sure to send some handshots this afternoon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results