shape
carat
color
clarity

JKT pendant sketches- opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t believe I never saw the end result! What a gorgeous pendant! I love how it hangs and the colors really tie in well together
36.gif

-A

mousey

Shiny_Rock
here is another pic Julia sent me
the only thing that is different IRL is the yg boubles at the beginning and end are not as big as they seem in the pic, they are much more subtle.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Hmmm that did nt work either- I really need to take a tutorial on this stuff. Usually I am a much faster learner, O promise!
28.gif

mousey

Shiny_Rock
OK- hoping this works!!!!!

pen4.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 4:35:56 PM
Author: mousey
ps, do you have any ideas about what sort of design you d like Cind? Or any photos of the stones? Is this your first time working w Julia?
I don''t have any ideas other than I told her I would like white and yellow metals so it will be more versatile. The photos I have of the stones aren''t very good. (particularly the tsavorite) And I never did photograph the yellow grossularite garnet. Yes this is my first time working with Julia.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 9:33:15 PM
Oh, I absolutely love it!!!! I didn''t see that photo when I posted my first reply. That is just wonderful! And it definitely flows. If my pendant turns out to look anything like that, I will be ecstatic! I hope you take pictures of the aquamarine that Wink set for you. I am sure it is easy to second guess yourself but I bet it looks great. I am already second guessing myself about a stone I have that is being set by someone else - wondering if I should have sent that to Julia as well.

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Cind- I m really looking forward to seeing yours now. And, I know everyone says this, but working with Julia is so great- she is the best mixture of niceness and efficiency. I am defo going to return (when I have some spare cash), and I am going to recommend her to anyone that will listen!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/13/2009 9:33:15 PM
WOW those stones look STUNNING together! Congrats!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results