shape
carat
color
clarity

JEWELER CHIPPED MY DIAMOND

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you are happy with your new stone. Did you take the stone with the tiny chip or did they find you a different one. Not sure from your reply.

lil_jay78

Shiny_Rock
Cheech,

Belle posted this little tutorial for posting pics...It''s in FAQ too.

Glad you like your new stone! You have an awesome jeweler!

in order to properly upload photos, you must first make sure they are small enough to post. the easiest way to do this is as follows:

1. save the picture to your computer in a ''my picture folder'' or similar for easy access.
2. open the picture.
3. right click on the picture and select ''edit'' to open in paint.
4. click ''image'' from the drop down menu and select ''stretch/scew''
5. reduce the picture using ''stretch/scew'' until it measures about 5x7 on your screen.
6. save the reduced image by selecting ''save as'' make sure the file is in .jpeg format (using the drop down menu below the name) and that the filename is unique.

the most common reasons for the file not uploading are that the file is too large, or it is not in .jpeg format. if you can view the photo on your screen at a reasonable (5x7) size and it is in .jpeg format, you should be able to upload if the filename has not been used or attempted before. if an upload fails, you will need to check the size and format and then rename the file.

to attach a photo to a post:

1. open the reply box in the thread you want to respond to.
2. click the ''attach file'' button.
3. click ''browse'' to find the photo you wish to attach
4. click on the photo
5. click on ''upload''

if you get an error message at this point, your photo has not uploaded. you will have to check the size and format again and rename the file. any file that does not upload will have to be renamed.

another way to add photos to posts is to ''drag and drop'' with this method you can add multiple photos in just one post. not all photos can be added this way, but it is very handy for pictures that are already hosted on ps and for some web based photos.
to ''drag and drop'':

1. open a reply box in the thread you want to post
2. open another window and find the photo you want to post
3. click and hold the photo
4. drag (don''t unclick!) it to the window in which the reply box is open (pricescope forums)
5. drop (release the photo) into the reply box that you opened.

if the photo shows up in the post, you have done this successfully. if the reply box disappears and the photo stays, the photo is not conducive to this method. you will have to right click on the photo to ''save as'' and start again using the upload feature. don''t forget to change the filename!

(*•.¸(`*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*)
¨`•.¸ *belle*¸.• ´¨
(¸.•*(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)*•.¸)

(sorry belle, I was too lazy to link or quote you
31.gif
)

cheech

Rough_Rock
I hope this worked.
This is the diamond I picked, not the greatest picture but the best I could do.
I love the diamond.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

cheech.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am glad you are happy with the diamond you have! Please post more shots if you get a chance!

cheech

Rough_Rock
one more

cheechy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results