shape
carat
color
clarity

J or K Color Princesses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have a lower colored princess? I know when I saw a K color stone in the maul I thought it looked just fine. But I just wanted to see if anyone has one in real life. If you do could you please post pictures? I''d really appreciate it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
justjulia had a K princess
2.55 ct link
juliaring255kpost.jpg

leafpic456.jpg

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!
Yep, I had one. It was fab! Loved it! I have to admit, the color (not too bad, just a tender wintery white) did start to bug me after a while-- it is a very very personal decision. It was fun to wear that size for a while, though.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is a "J".

cmspnketernity1.jpg

ksprincess

Shiny_Rock
Wow, justjulia & catsmom, those rings are gorgeous! Definitely makes me feel better about looking at lower color fancy cuts. I love both of those rings! Are your sidestones around the same color? I''m wondering if having H color sidestones would really make the center stone look yellow?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi ksprincess,

Actually my side stones and the anniversary band stones are "G"s. I know that''s a definite no-no to most but it doesn''t bother me at all. I''m not color sensitive. Yes, in some lights there is a slight difference to me, but I actually like the fact the the center stone is slightly different. It kind of sets it apart if you know what I mean. It''s all in what your mind and eye can tolerate.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results