shape
carat
color
clarity

It's the Little Things--- Tell Me Something Small that You're Happy About :)

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Friday was a busy, physically exhausting day. I made French toast with bacon and strawberries for dinner and finally finished watch Only Murders in the Building with my dog snoring on the sofa next to me. Bliss!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finding The Repair Shop on freevee. Absolutely love the programme, and used to watch it in the UK.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it, it’s a lovely feel good family show where people take items that are special to them but now no longer work, or have been damaged. A team of experts use their skills to restore the item back to its former glory. There are often sad or sentimental stories from the person taking the item in for repair.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finding The Repair Shop on freevee. Absolutely love the programme, and used to watch it in the UK.

For anyone who hasn’t seen it, it’s a lovely feel good family show where people take items that are special to them but now no longer work, or have been damaged. A team of experts use their skills to restore the item back to its former glory. There are often sad or sentimental stories from the person taking the item in for repair.

I guess I first need to figure out how to find freevee. Is it a cable channel? netflix? hulu? something else?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made my first ever pie! Ironic because I work in a bakery and granted, it is a little rough but it’s edible!

EB387F92-7005-4713-B71A-D15875370B5E.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fresh baked grand baby Screenshot 2024-01-30 at 12.41.58 PM.png baby.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am getting ready to go out for a fried shrimp lunch. And I will be getting the LARGE option, both in size and number of shrimp. I am all a-twitter. Whoop whoop!!! :)

What about you?

I'm coastal so I know what you mean, mmmm

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fried Green Tomatoes is new on Netflix, watched it this morning.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Matata , She is so beautiful!!! I love those sweet little smiles. I hope you had a great weekend visiting this sweet little one.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
My nephew got 2nd place in the school spelling bee! It's the first year that 3rd graders were allowed to participate. All three finalists were from the 3rd grade!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cleaned all the windows today! I was going to only do the kitchen and living room, but once I got started I couldn't stop and did them all. There is something so wonderful about having all your windows sparkling clean.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I am getting ready to go out for a fried shrimp lunch. And I will be getting the LARGE option, both in size and number of shrimp. I am all a-twitter. Whoop whoop!!! :)

What about you?

I have a beautiful, healthy and happy grandson we get to see often! Doesn't get much better than that!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
too bad i dont have a picture -my phone is fixed now but i have to set it up

but our Lillypilly tree has been flowering its heart out
as much as i love trees that flower in winter, spring and autumn i think i love summer flowering trees the best
the flowers are similar to gum tree flowers, so small but plentiful but lillypillies are usually known for their tart little 'apples' that are bright crimson
anyway it has a very delicate sweet purfume that on a still night just permiates the whole outside
but best of all as i sit here it fills the window i look out on
birds drink its nectar
when it was in full bloom the whole canopy just hummed with bees
its kind of over now although we had a few days of snow as the flowers disntagrated into the breeze leaving what looks a bit like a good dusting all over the violets that grow below
1707632973354.jpeg
ours has been pruned as a tree rather than a big unganly shrub, cats use it to get onto the garage roof, its often grown as a screen, unfortunatly our variety is on the noxis plant list as every single little apple seems to grow, but its mainly little birds who eat the fruit and the pip is very large and they seem to eat it from the tree rather than take it away, the little seedlings are all under and about the tree's canopy, ours tends to flower in winter when birds need the fruit
last year it had a rest year so its going to be a bumper crop this year , i must make the jelly this time, its ment to go well with game and dark meat
i think its usually made with a variety that has a smaller pip but its not like the fruit is going to be in short supply
Raw they are very crisp like an apple and very fresh tasting ....and then they suck every droplet of moisture out of your mouth, its a fun joke to play on someone, i beleave they are nice in fruit salad but our one's big pips make that a bit inpractacle
1707633517333.png
i think it will be like an apple jelly rather than a jam as straining is involved
1707633988872.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's Tuesday 5:30,PM and I am STILL in my pjs! We had a snowstorm, and I didn't have to go anywhere, so I stayed in and played with the firestick our son gave us,

this was me till noon. and I didn't change even when the electricians came. :bigsmile:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just learned that my mother keeps olive oil in her purse, similar to how Buddy the Elf has a spare bottle of maple syrup up his sleeve. I love this so much.

I love this! What is is that she uses it for that she isn't given at a restaurant or somewhere else?
I used to keep flaked sea salt in my purse when travelling because many places don't put salt on the table and I'm a salt lover. Olive oil is definitely better for you though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results