shape
carat
color
clarity

It's HERE, it's HERE!! My AVC "Daisy" ring and 6-stone band!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Re: It's HERE, it's HERE!! My AVC "Daisy" ring and 6-stone b

YayTacori|1349503413|3280432 said:
Dougsgirl|1349502986|3280427 said:
YayTacori|1349502221|3280417 said:
Dougsgirl! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU! It's here!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: and it couldn't be any more perfect!

The ring is absolutely incredible and your 6-stone band is so sentimental and sweet!

I'm always so jealous of SMTB threads with AVRs or OMCs! :tongue:

Amazing! JUST amazing!

So, you're 4 hours away from Greenlake, I'm 3 hours away. Whenever you feel like your hand needs a break from that rock of your's, just give me a holler and I will meet you halfway! Heck, I'll drive the whole way just to see your ring in real life! Or we can trade :naughty:

Thank you, Thank YOU!!! You are such a sweetie!! And yes... I am SO thankful it's finally HERE!! :appl:
I think a jewelry play-date is an excellent idea!! :D And maybe we should just start a co-op where all members can "jewelry share"!! :naughty: I think that is the next million-dollar idea, if you ask me! Kinda like "rent the runway". Hehehe

We live just south of Portland. Where are you guys??
And thank you for the sweet compliments... I am so glad you like it!!

Awwwww... you're four hours in the other direction! I live on the east side of the Cascades! But I do drive to Seattle often because I grew up there so we gotta make another date for a GTG before the weather gets too bad and I can't get over the pass! And I gotta see your ring in real life! I love that slight split shank and that delicate halo and the daisy!

Dang it!! How far east?? I grew up in Spokane. And the weather on the east side is MUCH better!! (I particularly love Bend!)
I don't get to Seattle much.. the traffic makes me want to pull my hair out!! But I could be persuaded for a fun Girls' Day!! :naughty: Especially if I get to get my hands on that yummy OEC of yours!!! :love: :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dougsgirl|1349504233|3280435 said:
Dougsgirl! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU! It's here!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: and it couldn't be any more perfect!

The ring is absolutely incredible and your 6-stone band is so sentimental and sweet!

Amazing! JUST amazing!

So, you're 4 hours away from Greenlake, I'm 3 hours away. Whenever you feel like your hand needs a break from that rock of your's, just give me a holler and I will meet you halfway! Heck, I'll drive the whole way just to see your ring in real life! Or we can trade :naughty:

Thank you, Thank YOU!!! You are such a sweetie!! And yes... I am SO thankful it's finally HERE!! :appl:
I think a jewelry play-date is an excellent idea!! :D And maybe we should just start a co-op where all members can "jewelry share"!! :naughty: I think that is the next million-dollar idea, if you ask me! Kinda like "rent the runway". Hehehe

Awwwww... you're four hours in the other direction! I live on the east side of the Cascades! But I do drive to Seattle often because I grew up there so we gotta make another date for a GTG before the weather gets too bad and I can't get over the pass! And I gotta see your ring in real life! I love that slight split shank and that delicate halo and the daisy!

Dang it!! How far east?? I grew up in Spokane. And the weather on the east side is MUCH better!! (I particularly love Bend!)
I don't get to Seattle much.. the traffic makes me want to pull my hair out!! But I could be persuaded for a fun Girls' Day!! :naughty: Especially if I get to get my hands on that yummy OEC of yours!!! :love: :love:
Not as far as Spokane, in the tricities. We are about 3 or 4 hours apart! It's jewel swapping time!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

YayTacori|1349504500|3280437 said:

Amazing! JUST amazing!

Not as far as Spokane, in the tricities. We are about 3 or 4 hours apart! It's jewel swapping time!

Oh... Sweet! I actually drive through there a few times a year when I go visit family in Spokane. In July I (accidentally) threw my wallet away in a garbage can in a Taco Bell parking lot in Kennewick!! (A month later they mailed it back to me!! Crazy!) It takes me about 3.5 hours to get there. Too bad there is not much between us... Hood River is fun and cute, but definitely closer to me. Arlington, Boardman or Umatilla could be fun... (NOT)! LOL

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dougsgirl|1349505109|3280439 said:

Amazing! JUST amazing!

Oh... Sweet! I actually drive through there a few times a year when I go visit family in Spokane. In July I (accidentally) threw my wallet away in a garbage can in a Taco Bell parking lot in Kennewick!! (A month later they mailed it back to me!! Crazy!) It takes me about 3.5 hours to get there. Too bad there is not much between us... Hood River is fun and cute, but definitely closer to me. Arlington, Boardman or Umatilla could be fun... (NOT)! LOL

Hahaha Umatilla! Made me laugh out loud on that one! There is seriously nowhere fun between us! That sucks! Just last weekend, DH and I drove to Eugene to pick up some car parts for his Jeep. Thats a 6 hour long drive for us but we never really mind road trips :naughty: I'm sure DH would tooooootally understand that we have to drive 3.5 hours so that I can see that ring of your's!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

YayTacori|1349505720|3280442 said:

Amazing! JUST amazing!

Hahaha Umatilla! Made me laugh out loud on that one! There is seriously nowhere fun between us! That sucks! Just last weekend, DH and I drove to Eugene to pick up some car parts for his Jeep. Thats a 6 hour long drive for us but we never really mind road trips :naughty: I'm sure DH would tooooootally understand that we have to drive 3.5 hours so that I can see that ring of your's!

Well... If you and your DH are willing to make the drive out here (I think we have better restaurants than the Tricities! LOL) My DH and I will be happy to roll out the red carpet and have some fun exploring our fine city! And if you wanted to make it a romantic getaway... I hear The Monaco hotel is totally awesome, or else The Nines. (I've been to The Nines, and will be going to The Monaco with girlfriends later this month.) So... If you guys want to come for a quick getaway... we would love to meet you for dinner (or something) and we can "share the bling"!! That would be SO fun!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful rings!

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Both rings look absolutely phenomenal - all of your hard work and patience has paid off in spades! :appl: Congratulations, I hope they bring you joy for years to come.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

I have followed your journey for the past few months and am so happy that you finally have both of your rings on your hand! They are absolutely, jaw droppingly gorgeous! They look amazing on your hands (and I dig the nails too, btw!).....

Congrats and enjoy them for many years to come! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dougsgirl... It's stunning!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Just beautiful!!!! :love:

My mom lives in Seattle... we will be there for Thanksgiving (freezing Florida residents).... she's in Bellevue. I've always wanted to visit Greenlake Jewelers I hear so much about them! They did an awesome job!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

:wavey: Dougsgirl!!! You and Mr DG are a gorgeous couple!!! (he's kinda HAWT :naughty: , just throwin' that out there...!)

40th in Vegas, eh? We went to Vegas for my DH's 50th/our 25th a few years ago, and had a great time - I had a "happy Birthday" banner for him, a button that flashed and a ball cap that said "I'm not 50, I'm $49.95". He wore them all day and got a ton of birthday wishes! What a great place to celebrate an event - everyone is always so happy there :bigsmile:

I just had to come back and look at your gorgeous set - to get my day started :lol: I love the setting and your band - fantastic! I hope you wear it for years and years with lots of love and happiness associated with it :halo:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It is so, so gorgeous Dougsgirl! I love everything about it, and the daisy turned out perfectly! Looks lovely with the band - Congrats on getting your dream ring! :love: :appl:

Oh, and you and dh are both great looking!

CDCsparkles

Shiny_Rock

I love the new daisies!
Very beautiful ring.
And your manicure is gorgeous as well.
Congratulations!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Dougsgirl|1349511447|3280447 said:
YayTacori|1349505720|3280442 said:

Amazing! JUST amazing!

Well... If you and your DH are willing to make the drive out here (I think we have better restaurants than the Tricities! LOL) My DH and I will be happy to roll out the red carpet and have some fun exploring our fine city! And if you wanted to make it a romantic getaway... I hear The Monaco hotel is totally awesome, or else The Nines. (I've been to The Nines, and will be going to The Monaco with girlfriends later this month.) So... If you guys want to come for a quick getaway... we would love to meet you for dinner (or something) and we can "share the bling"!! That would be SO fun!!

Sounds awesome! Will talk to DH when he's in a good mood. Preferably when I've bought him a car part he wants or something :appl:

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

lknvrb4|1349515952|3280454 said:
Beautiful rings!
Thank you so much! I am so thrilled!!

justginger said:
Both rings look absolutely phenomenal - all of your hard work and patience has paid off in spades! :appl: Congratulations, I hope they bring you joy for years to come.

Thanks JG!! I'm really grateful to PS for all the help, and I am SO glad I didn't settle!!

yennyfire said:
I have followed your journey for the past few months and am so happy that you finally have both of your rings on your hand! They are absolutely, jaw droppingly gorgeous! They look amazing on your hands (and I dig the nails too, btw!).....

Congrats and enjoy them for many years to come! :appl:
Thank you, Yenny! I have appreciated your threads and your feedback along the way! Thank you for the compliments!! And I'm glad you like the nails! LOL :naughty:

Mayk said:
Dougsgirl... It's stunning!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Just beautiful!!!! :love:

My mom lives in Seattle... we will be there for Thanksgiving (freezing Florida residents).... she's in Bellevue. I've always wanted to visit Greenlake Jewelers I hear so much about them! They did an awesome job!!!
Thank you!! I am so glad you like it! :appl:
And you DEFINITELY should pay GreenLake a visit! It is SUCH a cool place! Lots of warm wood and stone, and art... and they made us a complementary espresso in real mugs while we were browsing! And they have such beautiful and interesting jewelry... it was recently voted "Coolest Jewelry store in America"! You will love it!

Enerchi said:
:wavey: Dougsgirl!!! You and Mr DG are a gorgeous couple!!! (he's kinda HAWT :naughty: , just throwin' that out there...!)

40th in Vegas, eh? We went to Vegas for my DH's 50th/our 25th a few years ago, and had a great time - I had a "happy Birthday" banner for him, a button that flashed and a ball cap that said "I'm not 50, I'm $49.95". He wore them all day and got a ton of birthday wishes! What a great place to celebrate an event - everyone is always so happy there :bigsmile:

I just had to come back and look at your gorgeous set - to get my day started :lol: I love the setting and your band - fantastic! I hope you wear it for years and years with lots of love and happiness associated with it :halo:
What a great Vegas story!! We had such a blast there!! Your DH sounds like a lot of fun and a good sport!
And thank you for the compliments... I, too, think the "Doug" of "Dougsgirl" is a hottie!! :naughty: :love:

junebug17 said:
It is so, so gorgeous Dougsgirl! I love everything about it, and the daisy turned out perfectly! Looks lovely with the band - Congrats on getting your dream ring! :love: :appl:

Oh, and you and dh are both great looking!
Thank you, JB!! I still can't believe it' real! I am so glad you like it! And thank you for the sweet compliments! :wink2:

CDCsparkles said:
I love the new daisies!
Very beautiful ring.
And your manicure is gorgeous as well.
Congratulations!
Thanks CDCS!! I love the new daisies too! I am so glad I decided to have them changed. And yeah... the black nails are super fun! Thank you for the kind words!!

YayTacori said:
Sounds awesome! Will talk to DH when he's in a good mood. Preferably when I've bought him a car part he wants or something :appl:
Well... you better get on that!!! :naughty: :appl: :D

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Just when I think I've seen the Most Beautiful Ring Ever here, then along comes the next one! Your ring is gorgeous - and so are you and your husband...three kids to boot - I would say it sounds like you are truly blessed!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

minousbijoux|1349561485|3280718 said:
Just when I think I've seen the Most Beautiful Ring Ever here, then along comes the next one! Your ring is gorgeous - and so are you and your husband...three kids to boot - I would say it sounds like you are truly blessed!
THAT is such a sweet and kind thing to say!!! Thank you so much!! :love:
Yes... I am incredibly thankful for the blessings in my life... (And for the One who has blessed me with them!! :saint: )

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful rings! The daisy is such a great touch and definitely visible now!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock

Those are two stunning pieces! Congrats!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

I agree, your rings are absolutely stunning! And you and your husband are totally adorable!!! Congrats on your rings and on your blessed life. May they continue to be blessed!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Holy cannoli!!! It turned out so beautifully! Congrats!!

I've been following your story and when I saw the pictures of you and DH I was so surprised. For some reason I had a very different mental picture I guess! You two are gorgeous - a perfect compliment to your spectacular ring.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium

omg!
Love your story, love your nails, and LOVE your rings! The two of you are adorable, too :)
Congratulations on the new bling, wear it in good health!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dougsgirl, wow your rings turned out amazing! I adore the daisies. Wear them in good health!

Abby12

Shiny_Rock

Amazing story, amazing ring.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

Oh so lovely! Nice hands too!

Wear them in health.

cheers--Sharon

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Both rings are absolutely stunning! :love: I love the daisy you incorporated in the profile.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wow, quite the upgrade:) congrats

D

Deactivated member 42515

I keep coming back to look at your rings!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock

Well, I must say...definitely posted by "blingtastic" in the dictionary...love your choices and they look awesome on your hand. Can't get enough of those AVC's!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock

Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to read my story and to post such sweet comments!! You guys are the best!!

Rosebloom said:

I've been following your story and when I saw the pictures of you and DH I was so surprised. For some reason I had a very different mental picture I guess! You two are gorgeous - a perfect compliment to your spectacular ring.
This quote made me laugh!! RB... I can't help but wonder how you were picturing us in your mind! LOL

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Dougsgirl|1349670466|3281327 said:
Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to read my story and to post such sweet comments!! You guys are the best!!

Rosebloom said:

This quote made me laugh!! RB... I can't help but wonder how you were picturing us in your mind! LOL

It's so silly but I guess I do subconsciously make a mental image of some people as I read their stories. I pictured you older and not as stunningly beautiful! I think because you've been married for so long and have a large family. I've been married 10 years and have two little boys - and 20 extra pounds and gray hairs starting and some wrinkles! So I think I imagine that anyone else who has had as much "life experience" as me should look like it! But alas you look like a 23 year old... Perhaps I should consider spending more time in the Pacific Northwest? Hmmm...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results