shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s done! My 1.43 ct. Red Malaya Gemrite Garnet in a LOGR setting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
It is GORGEOUS! And your entire collection is utterly drool-worthy. You might want to lock your jewelry box, because I'm in Dallas once or twice a year, and I could use a blingy halo RHR!
31.gif

(I'm obviously kidding! But you do have a stunning collection.)

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Awesome collection Lauren! I love your photos. I love that yellow sapphire--I'm all about emerald cuts these days, and now you've got me wanting an emerald cut yellow sapphire!
27.gif
Your citrine ring is just gorgeous-have admired that one for awhile--more emerald cuts!
30.gif

You've been putting rings together like a storm! What do you wear every day? Do you switch around all day--it'd be hard not to with all of your choices!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, MC!

Tourmaline_lover - did I miss pics of your Tourmaline finished? Off to go look for pics!!!!!!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 5:18:20 PM
Author: EBree
It is GORGEOUS! And your entire collection is utterly drool-worthy. You might want to lock your jewelry box, because I''m in Dallas once or twice a year, and I could use a blingy halo RHR!
31.gif

(I''m obviously kidding! But you do have a stunning collection.)
Eeek! You have to let me know the next time you''re here! You''re in Houston, right? I should be heading down there around the Holidays (I know, super busy time) but maybe we could set up a lunch or something - maybe a GTG while you''re here.
2.gif

I''d
30.gif
to meet you!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 5:21:12 PM
Author: coatimundi
Awesome collection Lauren! I love your photos. I love that yellow sapphire--I''m all about emerald cuts these days, and now you''ve got me wanting an emerald cut yellow sapphire!
27.gif
Your citrine ring is just gorgeous-have admired that one for awhile--more emerald cuts!
30.gif

You''ve been putting rings together like a storm! What do you wear every day? Do you switch around all day--it''d be hard not to with all of your choices!
Oh, Coati - that''s such lovely praise coming from someone who has such amazing taste herself!
30.gif

I think I''mdone for a while now. I have one setting waiting for an ACA, and another waiting for a new gem, but I think I''ll wait on those until the newness of the last few kind of wears off.

I make it a point to wear all the colours of the rainbow so I can match my ring with my wardrobe!
11.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 5:31:08 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Eeek! You have to let me know the next time you're here! You're in Houston, right? I should be heading down there around the Holidays (I know, super busy time) but maybe we could set up a lunch or something - maybe a GTG while you're here.
2.gif

I'd
30.gif
to meet you!

I definitely will- I'd love to meet you too! I'm actually in Portland, OR, but I'm from Dallas and my entire family still lives there, so we're in town for major holidays (though sadly, not this Christmas) to visit!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 5:32:37 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Oh, Coati - that''s such lovely praise coming from someone who has such amazing taste herself!
30.gif

I think I''mdone for a while now. I have one setting waiting for an ACA, and another waiting for a new gem, but I think I''ll wait on those until the newness of the last few kind of wears off.

I make it a point to wear all the colours of the rainbow so I can match my ring with my wardrobe!
11.gif

Thanks dear!

Dang! You have two more settings to fill?
23.gif
and
36.gif

Isn''t it funny how we(cause I do this too!)get one thing, and then we''re off to the next project. I''m having my rb reset--should be here next week!--and I thought that project would last me, but I was already onto my next project before I had even sent the dude my stone! It will never end. Never! MwahHaHa!

Looking forward to your next installment!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Lauren, you have such a beautiful collection! I am speechless!
41.gif

Tessie

Rough_Rock
23.gif
Such a gorgeous collection!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Lauren!!!

Quite the collection you have!

Congrats they all look stunning!!!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow you sure have a knack of picking the perfect setting for the gemstone. I love them all!!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it turned out beautiful. The color is sooo deep.
36.gif
36.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I love them all! Your finger with the rainbow of bling reminds me of a sapphire tennis bracelet I tried on once... all the colors fading into the next so perfectly... for about 10K! I think I''d rather have the flavor of the day like you do!
3.gif
So fun!

I''m especially loving the yellow EC setting. It''s pretty much exactly what I want for my RHR when I graduate
27.gif
I am going to have to check out LOGR and figure out what color center stone I love best. Love your collection!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results