shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s done! My 1.43 ct. Red Malaya Gemrite Garnet in a LOGR setting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza Miss Lauren you have quite the collection going. Love your new Garnet!!! Simply smashing!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection. I love your new garnet ring.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, your collection is amazing - I love them all, and the new garnet is just wow! I''m so excited for my own LOGR setting to arrive after seeing yours!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I think I just ruined my keyboard drooling! Those are all just gorgeous! I love the tourmaline - so perfect in that setting!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/9/2008 6:44:13 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
What a rainbow!

original.aspx
What a rainbow!

original.aspx
OMG LTP this is the most jealous I''ve been EVER!!! I''ve been waiting to see your completed ring and it is BEAUTIFUL!! I SO want a rainbow too!!!
30.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Adorable ring collection!! Rainbow, indeed! LOL Now, I''m waiting to see a purple ring!!
9.gif
Maybe for Christmas!
36.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I was coming back to post that you better get shopping for a purple one!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection!!!!!!!
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW WOW WOW Lauren, What a collection you have. I honestly don''t know, which one I love the best. Your yellow sapphire is to die for, I love the color of it. The are all so beautiful.

Linda

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AAHHHHHH Lauren you are my bling hero!!! It... heck... they ALL look faaaabulous!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, they are all gorgeous!
30.gif
I was trying to decide which one I like best and I can''t! Totally jealous but in a good way. lol

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
What a collection! Seeing it suddenly made me wanna beat my chest and roar!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/10/2008 7:58:03 AM
Author: gladyskristen
What a collection! Seeing it suddenly made me wanna beat my chest and roar!
36.gif

LOL!!!
9.gif

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for the pics! They are stunning!! Double drool worthy. I''ve scurried along and saved it onto my laptop so I can drool and dream about them during the day. ;-)

They remind me of the Tiffany Legacy which I adore...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Lauren,
You have an incredible collection. Is that sapphire an LOGR as well, it's gorgeous.

The garnet ring turned out beautifully. I was wondering if LOGR man could make you just two of the Legacy heads so you could make earrings out of them, or a pendant. That would look great, especially since you love that setting so much.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lauren! It looks AMAZING!
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Um, Holy collection Batman. Can I come play in your jewelry box? Pleeeeeease?
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, SDL!

Tacroi, I''m pretty sure you love miligrain. Thank you, dear!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your kind words Kaleigh, Marcyc, BEG (can't wait to see yours now!), Laurel, Kelli, Fly Girl (I DO have that purple spinel already, and it will fit in the Legacy setting), Catmom, Linda ( the yellow EC is a native cut from Ebay - I lucked out on it!), DandiAndi, AdiS, Gladyskristen (ROFL), Icy Melona, and Tourmaline_lover (the blue sapphire isn't an LOGR, but the yellow is!) and GeckoDani (anytime, love!).

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2008 6:39:08 PM
Miligrained or smooth - I can''t figure out which one I prefer!

original.aspx
Luaren - it''s beautiful!!! I have to say, while i love milgraining on edges, i think i prefer the smooth finish on the garnet ring - it looks so clean and smooth...and i love how the dark color pops in the halo of white...
30.gif
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a rainbow!

original.aspx
OK, this shot makes me so jealous i want to cry
39.gif
- i''ve seen you through the process of the yellow sapph, the light green halo, and now this one...can you tell me more about the sapphire ring and the spessartite??? they are beautiful!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 11:41:26 AM
Thank you for your kind words Kaleigh, Marcyc, BEG (can''t wait to see yours now!), Laurel, Kelli, Fly Girl (I DO have that purple spinel already, and it will fit in the Legacy setting), Catmom, Linda ( the yellow EC is a native cut from Ebay - I lucked out on it!), DandiAndi, AdiS, Gladyskristen (ROFL), Icy Melona, and Tourmaline_lover (the blue sapphire isn''t an LOGR, but the yellow is!) and GeckoDani (anytime, love!).
Oh man I wish I lived closer, LOL!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
You must help me achieve a LOGR project!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - serious amounts of eye candy! I really don''t know whether I prefer the millgraining or not on your LOGR settings. The millgraining gives the Mozambique Tourmaline an antique feel and the smooth finish looks quite modern with the garnet - I have no idea which I prefer as they''re both lovely!!!

I adore your yellow sapphire. It''s just a perfect colour and seriously droolworthy!

Having said that, I love all your rings. A wonderful collection of rings Lauren.

What''s next on your list?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 12:42:06 PM
Author: violet3

Date: 10/9/2008 6:39:08 PM
Miligrained or smooth - I can''t figure out which one I prefer!
Luaren - it''s beautiful!!! I have to say, while i love milgraining on edges, i think i prefer the smooth finish on the garnet ring - it looks so clean and smooth...and i love how the dark color pops in the halo of white...
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you, Violet! I''m kind of torn on this one - I''m usually one for such modern and sleek settings, but the miligrain on that tourmaline steals my heart, too! I have to go buy some more red tops/clothes this weekend!
11.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 12:51:10 PM
Author: violet3

What a rainbow!
OK, this shot makes me so jealous i want to cry
39.gif
- i''ve seen you through the process of the yellow sapph, the light green halo, and now this one...can you tell me more about the sapphire ring and the spessartite??? they are beautiful!
Thanks again,Violet!

Here''s a link to the thread on the Orange Madiera Citrine - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/birthday-bling-i-love-this-thing.70144/

1.71 ct. VVS Madiera citrine
1.22 tcw F/VS2 emerald cut diamonds

original.aspx

And the thread on the 1.19 ct. EC yellow sapphire. It was a sapphire I found on Ebay and it''s just gorgeous - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-1-19-ct-ec-yellow-sapphire-rhr.94537/

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 1:08:40 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
You must help me achieve a LOGR project!
We can work together to make this happen!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2008 1:13:23 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Oh my goodness - serious amounts of eye candy! I really don''t know whether I prefer the millgraining or not on your LOGR settings. The millgraining gives the Mozambique Tourmaline an antique feel and the smooth finish looks quite modern with the garnet - I have no idea which I prefer as they''re both lovely!!!

I adore your yellow sapphire. It''s just a perfect colour and seriously droolworthy!

Having said that, I love all your rings. A wonderful collection of rings Lauren.

What''s next on your list?
Thank you so much LovingDiamonds!

I think the cut, in combination with that miligrain just puts the mozambique at the top of my list, and now this chunky garnet! I love them both!

I actually am done for the time being. I have the chrysoberyl to set in another LOGR setting, but I''m not 100% sold on it yet, so I may wait until Barry comes back online so I can find something I adore from him!

I also have a round bezel set halo on the way that I''m going to tuck away until I can afford an ACA for it. It may be years before I get to that one!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what an impressive collection!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren,
Thanks for the tip on the pointed prongs. I had my jeweler now do that on my LOGR setting when putting in the stone. It looks fab.

Your collection is just amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results