shape
carat
color
clarity

ISO of a safe: preferably fireproof/waterproof

DreamingOfDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have good recommendations? Specifically for jewelry so not super big...TIA!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bigger and bulkier (and heavier) is better - as big and bulky and heavy as you’ve got space and foundation strength for. As difficult to break into *or carry away* as possible.

The safe I chose will break a Class 3 pickup bed. And in my area a random MAC parked in the driveway would raise a great many eyebrows :lol: Installation was a PITA, for sure, but I wouldn’t have had confidence in anything lesser.

Last edited:

DreamingOfDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Bigger and bulkier (and heavier) is better - as big and bulky and heavy as you’ve got space and foundation strength for. As difficult to break into *or carry away* as possible.

The safe I chose will break a Class 3 pickup bed. And in my area a random MAC parked in the driveway would raise a great many eyebrows :lol: Installation was a PITA, for sure, but I wouldn’t have had confidence in anything lesser.

Do you have a link of what this possibly looks like? I would consider bigger/bulkier bc my husband is European and we have a lot of paperwork that has been processed over the years (immigration stuff mostly) which I'd like to keep stored away....

Thanks for the response!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
So I dont have to repeat myself :}

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results