shape
carat
color
clarity

Is your right bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am right-handed, and my right hand is definitely bigger than left. right ring finger is 4.5?ish, and left is 3.5. And ummmm right girl is a little bigger too. I think it is musculature.

My left foot is bigger than my right however. But I have heard before that this is common.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
OK, I don''t mean to be crass here, but if it''s musculature, how does the right ''Girl'' end up bigger?
23.gif
Is there some kind of something I''m not...uh... doing? Something they taught you guys at Girl School?
3.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2007 1:27:56 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Yep on all counts. Right handed.

My dentist once told me why...but then he gave me ''Nitro''
2.gif
and I forgot what he said. He was corrrect when he guessed what side I sleep on. That gave me the creepies. He said, no silly I don''t have a camera in your bedroom, only in your mouth!

DKS
DKS, more plague builds up on the side of the mouth on which you sleep. That''s how the dentists are able to tell
2.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2007 7:00:03 PM
Author: Independent Gal
OK, I don''t mean to be crass here, but if it''s musculature, how does the right ''Girl'' end up bigger?
23.gif
Is there some kind of something I''m not...uh... doing? Something they taught you guys at Girl School?
3.gif
I read somewhere that nature doesn''t like symmetry so nobody''s body parts are symmetrical. However, humans find symmetrical faces more attractive. Cindy Crawford apparently has a perfectly symmetrical face, well except for the mole.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
This thread is making me laugh. If it were a female-only forum, I''d ask an indelicate question.
2.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2007 4:28:22 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 9/8/2007 10:21:01 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Harriet: are you, by any chance, at all ambidextrous?
Snlee''s response reminds me that I played the piano and violin (horribly) for a while. That may be why my fingers are the same size on both hands. No comment on the rest of me.
I''m pretty much the same size on both sides. Guess I''m lucky to be able to switch rings between hands. I have played the piano since childhood, although not so much lately. I guess all that practicing was good for something!
20.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2007 8:26:48 PM
Author: Harriet
This thread is making me laugh. If it were a female-only forum, I''d ask an indelicate question.
2.gif
LOL!!!! I can only imagine how many ears of men have perked up by the thought of that!!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Funny topic! My right hand is 1/4 to 1/2 size larger than my left. I never checked my pupils. The left girl is a bit bigger. And my left foot is a bit bigger.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
my right ring finger is a half size larger than my left. I am right handed.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2007 10:56:06 PM
Author: thing2of2

Well I'm right handed but my left foot is bigger than my right foot, by about half a size.
Same here......

I'm right handed. Right ring finger (size 7) is larger than the left (6.5), so I can't put my e-ring on right hand.

However, left foot is the larger one - shoes fit more snugly on the left than the right, so when I shop for shoes, I always try on the left shoe.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m left handed, and my right hand is bigger.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I''m right-handed and played piano from the time I was 7 till I was 17. My right ring finger is I think 1/2 a size bigger than my left. My right foot and right earlobe are also bigger, and my right ear is slightly higher on my head than my left ear. I''m pretty sure the left girl has a slight edge sizewise. I even think the right side of my belly has a slightly thicker pad of fat on it than the left (noticed this one recently trying to do some abdo lifts during yoga practice). I guess I''m just really not symmetrical at all!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2007 10:25:31 PM
Author: Richard Sherwood
I think it''s just simple musculature. Whichever side is dominant gets bigger, from finger, hand, arm, pecs, leg to foot.
I agree. I''m left handed and my left ring finger is slightly larger and so...um...are other parts of my body too on the left side LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results