shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this too many rings for one hand??

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, the reddish-pink stone ring is Allison''s Mahenge spinel - she found the wavy halo setting, and had it set during our trip. The double halo piece below it is my slider pendant, waiting for a loose stone to be set. And that black necklace snaking through all the pics is faceted spinel - I found it at the same vendor as blinky''s pearls.

IMG_5163.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
And a brief interruption of the bling pics to show you some of our mad photography! The lights on top are LEDs. The side/top screens filtered and bounced light, and needed to be held in place by one or two people, while the third snapped photos. What you can't see in the photo is how much we're grinning while doing all this.

IMG_5326.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
The front-center ring in the box is Allison''s Oyo tourmaline, cut by Dan Stair. After trying the stone in several different settings, this one was definitely the best, hands down! Wait ''til you see the profile....

IMG_5334.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the profile of the Oyo setting, and it''s very delicate and feminine in person!
30.gif

IMG_4933a.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:59:58 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I wish we could attach larger pics than 100k - I''m DYING for a higher res shot of the ''hand'' shots! I think I foresee a new background . . .
30.gif
haha, Lauren, wouldn''t that be great? I need that for my computer too, lol! But I''m sure that your collection alone would take up some significant glove real estate!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 9:43:12 PM
Author: cellentani

I wish we could attach larger pics than 100k - I''m DYING for a higher res shot of the ''hand'' shots! I think I foresee a new background . . .
30.gif
haha, Lauren, wouldn''t that be great? I need that for my computer too, lol! But I''m sure that your collection alone would take up some significant glove real estate!

OMG - Lauren, we were saying during the shoot that even with all the hardware between us, YOUR collection could put our collective booty to shame!!!!!!,

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
enough is never enough!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:23:43 PM
Author: HappyNewLife
holy banana! Those are amazing!

My girls (3 and 4.5) went ape looking at this photo! They want all the pretty pink and purple sparklies ;-)
Oh that''s so sweet! They are girls after my own heart!!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Those are some seriously stunning rings. At first, I actually thought you were teasing when they said that all those rings belong to the three of you-I assumed they were the stock of some wonderful store you had been to!

You guys are really making it hard for a girl to resist the urge to jump into the world of colored stones. I''ve already got a serious diamond and pearl obsession from this site and I am trying to avoid picking up another.

Quick question: can you please tell me anything about the wide eternity band in the stacking group? It''s yellow gold, perhaps flanked by two platinum thin eternities or maybe they are part of the ring?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I am soooo jealous I didn''t get to go on this trip!!

I am happy that you guys had so much fun. I really hope to get to go next time. I can just picture you all up at 3am in the hotel room taking a million pictures! I know how Alj is with a camera.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Love all the loot!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:06:37 PM
Author: Gayletmom
Those are some seriously stunning rings. At first, I actually thought you were teasing when they said that all those rings belong to the three of you-I assumed they were the stock of some wonderful store you had been to!

You guys are really making it hard for a girl to resist the urge to jump into the world of colored stones. I''ve already got a serious diamond and pearl obsession from this site and I am trying to avoid picking up another.

Quick question: can you please tell me anything about the wide eternity band in the stacking group? It''s yellow gold, perhaps flanked by two platinum thin eternities or maybe they are part of the ring?
I can certainly understand why you would think this was a hoax, Gayle - at several points we all remarked at how just how much stuff there was!

The ring you''re asking about is mine, and it''s all one ring, but not eternity - the design only goes partway around. There''s a better pic in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-rest-of-my-good-rings-dont-worry-its-only-3-more.103320/

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling bling!!
30.gif
23.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 9:50:03 PM
Author: Allison D.

Date: 4/14/2010 9:43:12 PM
Author: cellentani

I wish we could attach larger pics than 100k - I'm DYING for a higher res shot of the 'hand' shots! I think I foresee a new background . . .
30.gif
haha, Lauren, wouldn't that be great? I need that for my computer too, lol! But I'm sure that your collection alone would take up some significant glove real estate!

OMG - Lauren, we were saying during the shoot that even with all the hardware between us, YOUR collection could put our collective booty to shame!!!!!!,
LOL, It only takes up a couple of fingers, but my stones aren't nearly the high quality if you three! Honestly, I think we really should work out a PS swapping program!

OK, I seriously need to plan a trip out that way. I LOVE the nerdy-fun ya'll are having with the impromptu light box! I could get behind that kind of fun!
9.gif

Also, LMAO @ your usage of "booty". My husband thinks I was a pirate in a former life, so it's fitting.
1.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE!!!! not quite sure what to look at first -- what an amazing collection!!!!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

by virtue of the fact that she's being MODEST, someone's holding out on all of you.

Miss Cellentani had her 9.5mm KILLER peridot set into a gorgeous setting, but we couldn't include it in the shoot because the sizing wasn't finished. It's being shipped to her for delivery next Monday, I think, but WOWZA. I'm an August baby, so I was having serious GREEN ENVY on this baby.

IMG_5013resize.jpg

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
Freke said it best, GOOD GRIEF! SDL would say OH MY STARS. And Robin would say, Holy Atomic Jemtastic Batman!

Me, I say, No this is NOT too many rings for one hand. MY HAND THAT IS!

Spectacular girls! Thanks for the peek into your fabulous world!
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
She was also DANGEROUSLY close to doing this with her sphene, but alas they only had this in a ring and not a pendant (at least for now). Miss C doesn't do ANYTHING halfway, I'll tell ya - all her stones are GINORMOUS. This baby is a luscious 9.7mm. SWOON.

I'm thinking the smoke is still smoldering on that one, though - this double prong look would be PERFECT as a pendant for her. The colors on this are just CRAZY in person. We stopped at a jewelry supply place, and they had a set-up that let you microscope the stone onto the computer screen. I think Cellentani has a photo of the computer screen with the crazy sphene rainbows on it that she could add....

IMG_4995resize.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How FUN!!!!!!! You all must have had a blast!!! Love the pics.... Gorgeous bling, but what else would I expect from you lovely ladies...
35.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:31:11 PM

LOL, It only takes up a couple of fingers, but my stones aren''t nearly the high quality if you three! Honestly, I think we really should work out a PS swapping program!

OK, I seriously need to plan a trip out that way. I LOVE the nerdy-fun ya''ll are having with the impromptu light box! I could get behind that kind of fun!
9.gif

Also, LMAO @ your usage of ''booty''. My husband thinks I was a pirate in a former life, so it''s fitting.
1.gif
L, the door is always WIDE open for you, and I''d meet ya anytime.

Trust me when i tell you to bring a card with a modest limit, though. It''s dangerous waters with so many choices.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:52:37 PM
Author: Allison D.
She was also DANGEROUSLY close to doing this with her sphene, but alas they only had this in a ring and not a pendant (at least for now). Miss C doesn''t do ANYTHING halfway, I''ll tell ya - all her stones are GINORMOUS. This baby is a luscious 9.7mm. SWOON.

I''m thinking the smoke is still smoldering on that one, though - this double prong look would be PERFECT as a pendant for her. The colors on this are just CRAZY in person. We stopped at a jewelry supply place, and they had a set-up that let you microscope the stone onto the computer screen. I think Cellentani has a photo of the computer screen with the crazy sphene rainbows on it that she could add....
heheh, here it is. That guy in the jewelry supply place didn''t quite know what to make of us, lol!

IMG_4948a.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
AMAZING collections ladies!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:06:37 PM
Author: Gayletmom

Gayle, resistance is futile. Jump in, the water''s warm!

Honestly, I have to say that I never thought I''d be a colored stone maven at all, but they really are quite intriguing once you begin learning about them.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, on to more pieces from the box! The two remaining pendants are Alj's - the diamond pendant is her .55ct oec that she's had for more than a year, and just happened to find the perfect home! I don't think she had even planned beforehand to have this set in a pendant, but when it works, it works!

ETA: good lord, look at that milgrain!!!

IMG_5557.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
This is another case of finding the right setting by chance: this diamond halo pendant looked like it was custom made for Alj''s asscher aqua!

IMG_2005edit.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

IMG_2009.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
I love all the rings here! Beautiful. I so wish I could have been there!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
NECK SHOTS NECK SHOTS!!!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
As you can see, the bale of the oec pendant is large enough to accommodate a variety of chains.

IMG_5547resize.jpg

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahooooooooo! Incredible! Wow! Amazing!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results