color
clarity

Is this too many rings for one hand??

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
WOW, what a collection you ladies have!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow!! How much fun to play with all those rings!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say that this was absolutely hilarious!!

We all broke out in murderous laughter at watching Cellentani struggle to stuff the ring holder rolls into the lint-free gloves for this shoot! We were laughing SO hard we literally could barely breathe! I''m pretty sure our neighboring occupants at the hotel were none too pleased......or else VERY intrigued by all the laughter.

I cannot remember having such a grand time as we did. Nearly THREE FULL DAYS of hedonistic jewelry drooling; it was heaven.
11.gif
11.gif
. We did manage to get out of the district for a while too for some yummy food in Chinatown and Little Italy, and a little detour to the big piano at FAO Schwartz.

There is something just absolutely thrilling about spending time with people who share a passion, and I can''t wait to do it again. BIG kudos go to Cellantani''s husband, who was on standby to bail us out of the clink if we got a bit too crazed.
9.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ok, love this thread!!! On the stackers finger, can you give me info on the 3rd, 4th, and 8th stacker from the bottom. They are pink sapph and diamond stackers! Thanks!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
THUNK. Splash.

And THAT was the sound of my jaw crashing to the floor. Amidst all the drool.

Gorgeous ladies - I''m so jealous!

SuzySue

Rough_Rock
Hahaha- i LOVE this! That collection of rings is ridiculous!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 7:58:00 PM
Author: lizzyann01
Ok, love this thread!!! On the stackers finger, can you give me info on the 3rd, 4th, and 8th stacker from the bottom. They are pink sapph and diamond stackers! Thanks!
Hi lizzyann! All of those are from blinky''s amazing stacker collection. I know the 3rd from the bottom is a ruby and diamond, and the others (I''m pretty sure) are pink sapphires and diamonds. In all three of those, the pink/red stones (and a few of the diamonds) are quite fluorescent - we got some great shots of that!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
holy banana! Those are amazing!

My girls (3 and 4.5) went ape looking at this photo! They want all the pretty pink and purple sparklies ;-)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! What a collection, ladies. Feel free to send a few my way, in case you have too many rings to wear
31.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:16:52 PM
Author: cellentani

Hi lizzyann! All of those are from blinky''s amazing stacker collection. I know the 3rd from the bottom is a ruby and diamond, and the others (I''m pretty sure) are pink sapphires and diamonds. In all three of those, the pink/red stones (and a few of the diamonds) are quite fluorescent - we got some great shots of that!
Here''s a photo of our fluorescing stones under a UV light.

Left roll, top to bottom: Allison''s newly set Mahenge spinel, blinky''s pink sapph/diamond stacker, her newly set pink spinel ring, and her ruby/diamond stacker.

Right roll, top to bottom: my oval pink sapph/diamond ring, blinky''s french cut pink sapph band, her pink sapph and diamond halo ring, and her pink sapph/diamond bezel band.

Can you tell what color blinkydoll likes most??

IMG_5145.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Um, drool. I think my jaw literally hit the keyboard! Those are fantastic shots and I can''t believe so few women have so many rings!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Wowza love the flourescent shot! Blinky, can you tell me about those stackers? Where are they from?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
We put all our new goodies in one shot - these are pieces we either had set, bought settings for, or just purchased in NYC during the trip.

IMG_1240a.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! What a fab collection you have between the three of you. Any chance of telling us what stone is in each ring? if not I understand. It is quite a lot.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Allison''s spess earrings - she''d gotten the stones at Intergem ages ago, and finally found the perfect settings.
30.gif

IMG_1241-1.JPG

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:32:53 PM

Date: 4/14/2010 8:16:52 PM

Hi lizzyann! All of those are from blinky's amazing stacker collection. I know the 3rd from the bottom is a ruby and diamond, and the others (I'm pretty sure) are pink sapphires and diamonds. In all three of those, the pink/red stones (and a few of the diamonds) are quite fluorescent - we got some great shots of that!
Here's a photo of our fluorescing stones under a UV light.

Left roll, top to bottom: Allison's newly set Mahenge spinel, blinky's pink sapph/diamond stacker, her newly set pink spinel ring, and her ruby/diamond stacker.

Right roll, top to bottom: my oval pink sapph/diamond ring, blinky's french cut pink sapph band, her pink sapph and diamond halo ring, and her pink sapph/diamond bezel band.

Can you tell what color blinkydoll likes most??
OMG, this is like bling p*rn.
27.gif
11.gif
23.gif

*looks around and closes door*

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
another shot of those gorgeous asschers!

spess earrings.jpg

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:49:46 PM
Author: innerkitten
Oh my goodness! What a fab collection you have between the three of you. Any chance of telling us what stone is in each ring? if not I understand. It is quite a lot.
On the hand or in the box shot? (How sick is it that I think I can do either?
28.gif
)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
What are the blue earrings and the orange earrings in the last pic?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one word for you ladies;

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That''s the most absurd thing I''ve ever heard - too many rings, bah!

Also, oh my God, how did you ladies keep everything so CLEAN during all of this? I''m just in awe - your 3 collections are just out of this world amazing!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Yes - way too many for one hand. Can I land my hand to clear the photo a bit? I just need 5 or so.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:54:25 PM
Author: Allison D.

28.gif
)
I''m thinking that this could turn into a drinking game - if you miss one, you have to take a drink, lol!!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:58:36 PM

Date: 4/14/2010 8:54:25 PM
Author: Allison D.

28.gif
)
I''m thinking that this could turn into a drinking game - if you miss one, you have to take a drink, lol!!
Is that a DARE, Miss Thing? Because if I can get you to pay for me each right answer, I might be able to fund a piece on our NEXT venture.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish we could attach larger pics than 100k - I''m DYING for a higher res shot of the "hand" shots! I think I foresee a new background . . .
30.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Ooh! Look at all the pretties! *jealous*

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
6.gif

and thats all i have to say on that
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
closeup of a corner of the goody box!

Back left: Allison''s mint green tourmaline from Jeff White in an unbelievable setting we dubbed "the brick" - it''s a substantial setting, and just gorgeous. Sometimes colored stones can be finicky in different light sources, but I have yet to see it look dark or shift to an undesireable color.

Back right: blinky''s akoya pearl jackets - she hand picked the pearls, and the vendor added the links. They go very well with her new....diamind studs and jackets (front right)!

Front left: a detailed shot of blinky''s pink spinel ring

IMG_5161.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Blingarama! How fun!
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 8:57:54 PM
What are the blue earrings and the orange earrings in the last pic?
Hi innerkitten, in addition to Allison''s asscher spessartite earrings, the blue ones are blinkydoll''s. I think they''re aquas, but I hope she jumps on if I''m wrong (and if I am, that''s one drink for me!). She''d had wanted them to be a little shorter - like huggy leverbacks, and they did a great job!

IMG_5129.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results