shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there any interest in a NC Triangle GTG?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 11:49:37 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 6/13/2008 11:43:55 AM
Author: TanDogMom

Date: 6/13/2008 9:49:47 AM

How about a road trip down to Charlotte?
27.gif

I may be able to make the trip! I''d love to meet you!

Well other CLT locals are MoreMoreMore, DiamondSeeker2006, and I think Diane also lives near here....In the past it''s always just been DS and I (not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that J!
9.gif
) but it would be fun to get a group together. Know it''s a drive though. Maybe you would have Andrey change the title just to NC GTG and find out where the majority of people live.
I''m right outside Charlotte. Not a problem for me to be there. It would probably be later August for me. I have surgery scheduled for mid-July so will be recovering for 6 weeks. Not sure how long until I can drive so, not to hold the rest of you up, I could plan for the next one.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diane, you know I want to see your beauty
18.gif
We just got an invite to a wedding OOT the weekend of Aug 16 so maybe the weekend after? DS? Other CLTers?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
That works for me. But really, I have very few plans to go out of town (and very little money to do it!) so I''m open most weekends.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 10:20:38 PM
Diane, you know I want to see your beauty
18.gif
We just got an invite to a wedding OOT the weekend of Aug 16 so maybe the weekend after? DS? Other CLTers?
Tacori, I''m ready for it to be seen and get to stare at yours in return...lol...It will be so refreshing to actually get to stare at beautiful jewelry, ask questions and not make the other person uncomfortable. Not too many people I know want to discuss jewelry in the detail I want to...and I don''t know very much. I would love to try for the weekend of August 23. I hope others can come, too.

Princesss, I hope you can make it, too.
36.gif
Believe me, Dh and I are on a tight budget so I know what you mean about having weekends free. We don''t travel much and when we do it''s not very far.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could possibly make it on Saturday, August 24th. That is going to be a really busy time for me because that week teachers start back. But I would try to make it.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds fun, I would love to go, I am on the coast and can get to the Triangle. I was just up at the fairgrounds for the June show. I usally go to the shows twice a year. The August one would be good.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Charlotte GTGers! Are we still on for next weekend?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2008 4:53:21 PM
Author: princesss
Hey, Charlotte GTGers! Are we still on for next weekend?

I really want to try! Should we start a new thread for this? People might be confused by the title and not look.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been out of the loop for a while...all involves lightning and a computer. (And I had one of those surge protectors on, too!!) So, I''m borrowing daughter''s laptop until I can get another one...
Did someone say Charlotte? When exactly? (Sorry, I''m catching up here...) How do y''all tell everyone the specifics and still be private (considering this is a public forum and all) or does it matter? I''d love to come meet you guys...

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got one but nobody responded (well, except Dianne). I''ll bump it.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
what ever happened to the gtg? i thought there was suppose to be one coming up in nc, but i couldn''t find the thread. did i imagine it? anywho... i might be headed that way soon and was wondering if a get together might have been or maybe is planned.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
are you going to triangle or NC in general. We are having a Charlotte one on the 18th!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
As for the NC Triangle, I have been busy and not on PS much and the gem show slipped my mind! I didn't end up going. I'd still be up for a NC Triangle GTG if other ppl are. I wish I could make it to the Charlotte one but it's a trek!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 7:46:46 AM
are you going to triangle or NC in general. We are having a Charlotte one on the 18th!

crapola. i''m going to be in raleigh. boo.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 7:18:00 PM
As for the NC Triangle, I have been busy and not on PS much and the gem show slipped my mind! I didn''t end up going. I''d still be up for a NC Triangle GTG if other ppl are. I wish I could make it to the Charlotte one but it''s a trek!

if there is interest in a raleigh gtg, let me know!!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh too bad...
15.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/1/2008 7:48:52 PM
Author: jcrow
Date: 10/1/2008 7:18:00 PM

As for the NC Triangle, I have been busy and not on PS much and the gem show slipped my mind! I didn't end up going. I'd still be up for a NC Triangle GTG if other ppl are. I wish I could make it to the Charlotte one but it's a trek!

if there is interest in a raleigh gtg, let me know!!
9.gif

I'd be up for it! Do you know when you'll be in Raleigh?

Anyone else still interested? I am too lazy to look back but I think we had Part Gypsy, Thing2of2, and Princess interested. Maybe some more people are around now that would want to make it - I think Trillionare is in the area and I feel like someone else said they were in Raleigh recently too?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m still interested, but not sure I could make it (gas issues being what they are). I do have a friend at Duke that I''ve been meaning to visit, so I bet I could schedule a trip sometime and sneak away for a little bit. But no promises at this point.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the weekend of oct 18 is when i''ll be there. i''d be able to meet up for dinner either sat or sun.

what''s the stats on the charlotte gtg?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
The Charlotte GTG is Oct. 19th, jcrow.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/6/2008 7:53:52 PM
Author: princesss
The Charlotte GTG is Oct. 19th, jcrow.

is there another tread on it?

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah I tried to the gemshow but we had other stuff that weekend also. Hmm I wonder if my husband planned that on purpose...
I would still like to do a get together but to confess I am not really much of a driver so it would have to be in the triangle. Right now very busy at work and also taking last week of October off for a family vacation so right now is not good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results