shape
carat
color
clarity

Is marriage outdated?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
My hubby and I celebrated 22 years of married life this April...we were married VERY young, but ya know what? We STILL have sparks! His heart skips a beat when he sees me and mine does, when I see him. We are like newlyweds in that department and in fact, our oldest son always manages to come home when we are kissing and hugging! LOL! His girlfriend calls us the love birds...It used to be our parents walking in on us, now it''s our teens!

Yes, we''ve had lulls here and there, when our kids were little it was harder to feel romantic, but that''s when the commitment part of marriage and love takes over! We are truly enjoying our marriage and friendship now, more than ever...if we had thrown in the towel during the ''down'' times, we wouldn''t be at the fantastic place we are now.

I agree, marriage is what you make it to be. I wouldn''t take marriage advice from a bitter divorced woman, who was the cause of the demise of her own relationship....that''s just a no-brainer...and sounds like her ex-hubby is most definitely better off without her! Hope he finds a true friend and nice person if he chooses to marry again.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like this woman just can''t get a date, and she''s jealous!!!

Of course it''s not outdated!!!!!!!!

....... slinking off to finish wedding vows, favours and programs
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results