shape
carat
color
clarity

is it still legal in your state to talk on the phone while driving?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 3:10:09 PM
Author: Addy
It''s illegal in England to be holding a phone while driving. You can use handsfree.
Yep, and if you are caught on your phone while driving you will get a £60 fine and 3 penalty points on your driving licence. 12 points and you are automatically banned from driving.

It doesn''t seem to stop people using their phone while driving. Its dangerous and puts other road users at risk. Someone who causes a death by using a phone while they drive face up to 14 years in prison. If they fiddle with their sat nav or text when driving they face up to 2 years in prison.

Yes, it''s ok. but they just passed a law (I believe) that says teens cant do it, and cant have over X amount of people in the car too.

I talk on the phone while driving. If I do, I put them on speaker phone, so I have two hands and can move my head freely. I also don''t talk forever, I limit it to <1 - a few mintues.. mostly to say I''m on my way, I''m almost there, whatever the case is!!

And.

I''ve sent maybe a text or two while driving. Bad bad bad. I will stop that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results