shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction!

peonies

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,
I have been around pricescope for quite a while now and I am really excited to be part of the community! My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and a half. We are still really young, only 20 years old, so we probably won''t be getting engaged for another year or so. So far we have taken a few trips to Tiffany''s and I have spent a million hours looking at the August Vintage Cushions on Good Old Gold''s website. I can''t wait to get to know you all better and, of course, to get engaged!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Hi peonies! Those AVCs sure are nice to look at
1.gif
are you and your BF in school?

peonies

Rough_Rock
Yeah we go to University together so we are hoping to get married the summer after we graduate, which is in 2012. Lots of time to plan!

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Hey peonies,

It is nice to have another young lady in waiting. FF and I are both 21. Any particular style of ring you are looking at?

peonies

Rough_Rock
Paris, I am pretty much decided on either GOG''s Novo replica or having the setting of the Lucida with trilliant side stones recreated and setting it with a cushion instead of a Lucida. Any recommendations? I can''t decide between the solitaire or the three stone look!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Hi peonies! By the way, I love peonies too (the flower, I mean!). Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say that my ring is an AVC with the Gabriel & Co. pave setting - I think that''s the Novo replica from GOG that you''re talking about.

Here''s my thread with a few pictures.

I love my ring!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I think the "Novo replica" is the square cushion H&A?

I have to vote for the three stone :) just because that is what I am getting. I also found it helpful to try them on, see what you like the look of! I thought I wanted trillion side stones but when I went to try on rings I really liked the softer look of pear side stones...so pears it is!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 2:43:44 PM
Author: slg47
I think the ''Novo replica'' is the square cushion H&A?

I''ve heard people say that the square H&A is close to the stone in the Novo, but I guess I thought she was talking about putting an AVC in a Novo-like setting. I''ve heard people refer to my Gabriel & Co. setting as being somewhat close to the Novo.

paris29

Shiny_Rock
My vote is for the Novo replica. It is a very classy look. I would agree with the other poster about trying it on, sometimes that can make all the difference.

Sugardiamonds

Rough_Rock
Good luck!
28.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Welcome and good luck with the ring hunt!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 12:10:29 AM
Author: paris29
Hey peonies,

It is nice to have another young lady in waiting. FF and I are both 21. Any particular style of ring you are looking at?
I''m 21 too. : ) It''s nice to see some other young people on here.

I appreciate everyone''s advice, but omg I get the "you''re sooo young" enough from my family. I want to come here to have poeople be encouraging and excited for me, atleast as much as I am for them. (Which is pretty excited : ) )

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
WELCOME!!! Its nice to be on here to chat about engagements and rings and such! Especially so u dont pester your boyfriend when u become anxious, like most of us! haha..

My bf and i are also planning an engagement this year but not getting married until 2012.. or late 2011.. so we will see.. :)
Once again, welcome!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I love AVCs too and I also spend waaaay too much time looking at them lol

paris29

Shiny_Rock
Kagordo4- I know exactly what you mean. I get that all the time. I appreciate the advice too but it can get a little frustrating and annoying.

KatrinaLH

Rough_Rock
Trade
I vote Novo.

My wonderfull boyfriend has promiced me the Tiffany Novo, he for some strange reason understands my overwhelming need for that little blue box.

We are currently saving for a deposit for a house, so there will be no ring for me just yet, however I am happy to wait (which is odd as I am the most impatient girl in this world).

Also, I am 22. Joining the young people woo!

Snow_Miser

Shiny_Rock
Welcome peonies! AVC are just to die for, aren''t they? I also love the August Vintage Cushions. GOG does some amazing work!

I also vote for the Novo.

I can''t wait to see what you decide!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results