shape
carat
color
clarity

Informing bride you will be bringing a guest?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/9/2010 5:27:36 PM
Author: LadyLilac
CaribQueen,

For what it''s worth, I think it is admirable that you are standing your ground, yet keeping a good attitude.
Ditto. I really commend you for not letting a 33 year old relative bully you into having HER guest at YOUR wedding!

When DH and I were getting married, my ILs tried to bully me into bringing DH''s stepson to our destination wedding. I finally told them that I would NOT be bullied by a sullen teenager! And DH and I stuck to it and he didn''t attend. Best decision of my life!!!!!!!!

In the end, if she doesn''t come, you honestly will not even remember it....you will be so busy having a great time with the people that DO love and respect the two of you.
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I invited a large group of college classmates who were all in the same club together with hubby and I, but I didn''t invite their boyfriends/girlfriends because I thought it''d be nice just to have a little club reunion and also because of budget restrictions.

Anyways, one of my friends showed up with her bf the night before the wedding, and I was really confused because she had said she understood why I couldn''t invite everyone''s dates. Turns out, he was just there as her driver and wasn''t planning to come to the wedding, he spent the day in the hotel reading a book he brought. I felt terrible, and even invited him since he drove all that way (and we had some last minute cancellations), but my friend didn''t feel right being the only one with date so he didn''t come. It was really sweet of him to drive her anyways, and I''m happy to say they''re engaged and getting married soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results