shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm re-posting here because you are my people

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry you had to endure that kind of behavior. Ridiculous that it even happened. Hopefully they find a way to keep him off platforms.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sorry you had to endure that kind of behavior. Ridiculous that it even happened. Hopefully they find a way to keep him off platforms.

@ItsMainelyYou , I think that's the goal and that's why ebay needed me to file the report with IC3. It's one of the requirements before permanent ban, according to the customer service.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@ItsMainelyYou , I think that's the goal and that's why ebay needed me to file the report with IC3. It's one of the requirements before permanent ban, according to the customer service.
Edit. I was asking what IC3 was but I was able to look it up. I hope this resolves quickly for you!

Last edited:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I replied in your original thread , but again, I’m so sorry this happened and it sounds very stressful. If it’s eBay though they should refund you for sure and I hope quickly. I can’t believe they had the nerve to ask for cash app when it was through eBay, which is so against the rules.

Would you mind sharing the vendor so that we know to avoid? Many of us are EBay buyers.

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
I replied in your original thread , but again, I’m so sorry this happened and it sounds very stressful. If it’s eBay though they should refund you for sure and I hope quickly. I can’t believe they had the nerve to ask for cash app when it was through eBay, which is so against the rules.

Would you mind sharing the vendor so that we know to avoid? Many of us are EBay buyers.

@Mreader , I don't know the rules while the case is pending, but if you search NO OIL in caps, you'll find him.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
NJ?

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your story with us. What a horrible experience! I hope you get a positive resolution!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry you are going through this. Hopefully you get your money back quickly and never hear from this vendor again.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, sorry about all of this, what an unpleasant experience. I really hope everything works out to your satisfaction!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
This absolutely sucks—unnecessarily frustrating and emotionally draining. I am so angry on your behalf. Ugh ugh ugh.

You did everything you could. Now it’s time for the karma process to kick in. Hang in there.

purplejade

Rough_Rock
Lots of hugs. I recently went through a similar experience with something I bought that was defective. Everyone stay vigilant and always purchase through normal paypal if possible. I was too trusting and went with friends and family that the seller asked. :(2

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
@purplejade , I'm so sorry :( were you able to get your money back? Who was the seller?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results