shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m long overdue for these.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.

Monterey Proposal Trip 060.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Last but not least, the view from our romantic room.

Monterey Proposal Trip 001.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I tried to take the pics in all sorts of lighting. Some may be darker than others.

LOL at Mara for squinting! Hahaha.
9.gif
My monitor doesn''t show the pics too dark. Maybe you need to adjust yours Mara! Hee.
9.gif

Flopkins, the specs are 1.64 I VS1. I don''t remember all the angles and percentages for the stone, but the HCA score was a 1.3

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I can barely see the photos either...the hand shots and the ones with your little girl are very dark on my computer as well.
28.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I''m sorry ladies! They look fine on my computer. I don''t think there is anything I can do, huh? Good thing I took so many pics!

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Finally Milly (hehehe)!
2.gif
I love your rings! What a gorgeous set!
30.gif
Your e-ring looks great on your finger (and ginormous on your daughter''s)!

What a beautiful view you had from your room! And, cool shots of the jellyfish!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Oh-Milly it''s beautiful! I''m soooooo-sooooo happy for you. I love the pictures - keep it coming!

I''ve adjusted the brightness & contrast in Photoshop - it might be a tad too much depending on your monitor setting.

Let''s see - hopefully it''s not huge...
35.gif

Milly121605.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Your daughter is such so adorable.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Milly, beautiful ring.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Milly!!! Your ring is gorgeous! I can''t wait to have one of my own
30.gif
Are those melee diamonds around the sides of the diamond? You''ve got to show more pics of that!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Milly, congratulations! I love how you can the arrows in most of the pics! Beautiful ring and an absolutely adorable daughter. I love the way the ring looks on her hand. Starting her sparkly addiction early, eh?
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DIAMONDFAIRY, you are as lovely on the outside as you are on the inside! You two make such a great couple and as for the ring and Alyssa........
30.gif
thanks for the pics and congrats again!
36.gif
36.gif
Glad to see you are teaching Alyssa to love diamonds from an early age
41.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations....the ring is FAB!

BUT, this is pricescope...and you haven''t given us the spec??????

dyanne
35.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous. I just love a solitare with a twist. the pics of your daughter with the ring are adorable. I love the wedding band too. You have a beautiful set. congrats on your engagement..

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful Milly and your daughter is adorable!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It''s just lovely!!! Your fiance and you are a really cute couple and your daughter is adorable!! I love the rings. Where is your eternity band from? It''s awesome! Is it shared prong?
Congrats!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Milly!

I LOVE your set- gorgeous! The pics with your daughter are priceless. Congratulations!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NOw that is one amazing solitaire!!! Is that milgrain around a full bezel? And also a double-claw prongs....truly unique and gorgeous! Did you design it yourself? I love it! The rock is blinding, though we need more pics with lighting!!!

You and your family are beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Milly, I''m so thrilled to see your pictures. What a gorgeous ring!!!!!!!

Congrats!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! The ring is beautiful and so is your daughter!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly,
I was sooo happy to see these pics. Your daughter is just precious. I love your rings. they are gorgeous. Congratulations!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Milly, your ring is stunning!! I love the side view!! And your daughter is adorable!!! Congrats!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milly...a question from someone who loves the work that Toppers does, I think you know I am considering something like your head and Slammies...anyway the ''pave girdle'' for lack of a better phrase around the stone seems visible from the top down view, is it that way in person? Do you feel like it''s too prominent? It''s almost like a super thin metal bezel from the top down view. Slammie''s seems a tiny bit less prominent, but it could just be the photos. I think you said originally that you had seen Slammie''s in person (or maybe I am confusing you with bling who I think is friends with her)...anyway...what are your thoughts on the pave girdle and view from top down. I adore that girdle and head combo but am unsure that I would love to always see that line of metal from top down. Let me know your thoughts!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Milly, your ring is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for everyone''s compliments! You gals sure know how to make a girl smile! and thank you Reis for lighting up the darker photos. Okay, I''m going to try to answer all the questions asked.

sunkist, those are one point diamonds pave set on the basket of the ring. I wanted a plain classic solitaire but wanted to add something different, so hence the pave basket.

Cinderella, I''m not the one to initiate the sparkly addiction with Alyssa. She starting noticing and liking diamonds since she was 1 1/2 years old. She saw my diamond studs and kept saying "pretty" while trying to yank them out of my ear lobes. She would then point to her own ear lobes, I guess she was telling me she wanted some too.
9.gif

blodthecat, the specs are 1.64 I VS1. I don''t remember all the angles and percentages for the stone, but the HCA score was a 1.3 I mentioned it in my other thread. You can find the entire story here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/our-journey-for-our-ring.31655/

gailrmv, my wedding band looks like an eternity band but is not. The diamonds go 2/3 of the way around the ring. It is pave set with 4 pointers.

KristyDarling, the ring is not bezel set, but seems to appear that way slightly. It is due from the metal on the pave basket. I had some help from one of the fellow PScoper that is no longer active. Slammie''s e-ring was my inspiration.

Mara, you have me confused with the other lady that knows Slammie. The ''pave girdle'' is visible from the top down in person. It is more prominent than I had expected or wanted. I believe it is the same way in Slammie''s ring, but hers is not as much (I think because her diamond is a 2+ carat). I talked to Bill about it and I believe in order to fix it, they would have to make a whole new head, with the pave basket lower and then the claws would have to be thicker? to be stronger? Something like that. I thought about that, but can''t decide if I want to have Val redo it. It does appear to be a super thin bezel from the top view, only directly on top. If the ring is tilted, you won''t be able to see it. When I tried it on with the wedding band, the thin bezel is a lot less noticable, I''m guessing because of the sparkle, it draws my attention away from it. Sam loves the ring and thinks it looks gorgeous the way it is, so I''m very hesitant to change it, although I have thought about it. I don''t know how long the process will take and everytime I think about having it changed, I get ring seperation anxiety.
32.gif
The thin bezel look doesn''t bother me that much, but just a tad.
28.gif

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Hi Milly,

I have been lurking here for some time and read your wonderful story so I had to register and post.. CONGRATULATIONS!! That ring is a true knockout
30.gif
and you wear it sooo well. I applaud you for not rushing into a marriage for the wrong reasons and taking your time to do it on your own schedule. It is a gorgeous and truly creative ring!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. WOW, WOW, WOW. You did well. She''s beautiful. I love your ring too.
9.gif
Sorry I couldn''t resist. Your daughter is even more beautiful than that gorgeous ring. And that ring is a knockout. I love love love it. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The poor diamond doesn''t stand a chance - yours is a beautiful diamond, of course, but those tiny hands make it look a thousand times better. You must be so proud... and for all the good reasons.
36.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is absolutely beautiful!!! And you have a very adorable daughter. I love the gallery? on the solitaire
30.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results