shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m feenin for something GREEN!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2010 7:26:35 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Very nice!! Just please don''t wear green nailpolish with it!!
40.gif

PS: Love your new avatar!!
30.gif
LOL!! unlike for my peridot, I don''t even know if I have a color green that would match! (though I''m sure I could find one
emembarrassed.gif
)

Ok ok how about (Shocking Magenta) pink?
9.gif

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/5/2010 7:59:57 PM
Author: Arcadian

Date: 1/5/2010 7:26:35 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Very nice!! Just please don''t wear green nailpolish with it!!
40.gif

PS: Love your new avatar!!
30.gif
LOL!! unlike for my peridot, I don''t even know if I have a color green that would match! (though I''m sure I could find one
emembarrassed.gif
)

Ok ok how about (Shocking Magenta) pink?
9.gif

-A
Well, that would go better with your pink spinel I think.
2.gif

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Nice tsav, not a typical color for it I have to say! If the color IRL turns out to be very much like in the photo I''d go with white metal, other than that, it depends on your prefered style, budget, finger size etc. On first glance, it doesen''t seem like a stone that absolutely needs diamonds to help out, but let''s wait for your photos and comments to evaluate.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All, my greenie fell through. I''m working with Eric to find another peice. Yes the feen is still there...lol

Once the deal is completely sealed I will have a lovely reveal day.

-A

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

A, I’m sorry about your not being able to snag that tsavorite. On the bright side, you get remain a little richer for a while longer.

25.gif
Eric has been able to get nice tsavorites consistently for the past few weeks so there’s still hope yet.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 7:13:55 PM
Its been reserved!!!
36.gif

Specs? here they are:

Variety: Tsavorite
Quantity: Single stone
Cut / Shape: Cushion
Cut quality: Excellent
Clarity: Lightly included
Treatment: None
Color: Green
Origin: Tanzania
Weight: 1.31 ct
Dimension: 6.4 x 6.1 x 4 mm

Plus that COLOR
30.gif

The inclusion that you''re seeing in the picture was something I had to ask about. Eric said that its not a major big deal, that its not as visable IRL. Thats cool, because it gets me a bit more size and keeps the gem affordable.

Now how to set it.
22.gif

-A
Oh man, I''m so sorry the stone didn''t work out for you. That green was something else!
21.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no Arcadian, I''m so sorry to hear that. I think you and I WERE looking at the same ones but I got the other, the 1.29ct. I''m so sorry you didn''t get it, when I saw it was reserved yesterday I was sure it was for you
8.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks all.

I''m a LITTLE down about it mainly because I was all set for the cut of the stone as well as the color. I''m amazed by how few cushions I actually own (1).

Eric is really great to work with. It won''t be my last purchase with them not only for the colors of the stones but they''re really great people over there. Sometimes things happen for a reasons you may not immediately fathom.

I will say this about the replacement stone; its from the same rough so will be just as amazing in color. I''d say more but well...you know....

-A

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No need to say more ............ some things happen for a reason and I''m sure you''ll get something equally (or if not better) from Eric.
I can''t wait to hear what you get though!

I agree that he''s been wonderful to deal with and I''m always like a kid in the candy store when I look on his website - I have a fairly long wish list!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

*taps mic* this thing on?

Ok I can update this thread finally as I've completed the purchase for the new stone. Can't wait until its here!

36.gif

First the specs:

Variety: Tsavorite
Quantity: Single stone
Cut / Shape: Oval
Cut quality: Excellent
Clarity: Eye Clean
Treatment: None
Color: Green
Origin: Tanzania
Weight: 1.33 ct
Dimension: 7.7 x 6.2 x 3.7 mm

Note that this one is eye clean whereas the other was not not. Its also a bit bigger in carat weight and its face up size.

Now for the pic
9.gif
:

arctsavwhoo11.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wohoo! Look that that shocking in your face colour! I hope you’ll love it even more when you receive it.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, that''s gorgeous! I love tsavorite.

I know how you feel about the green addiction. I''ve always been partial to green, I think because of my green eyes. Somehow I decided that two green tourmaline rings, a bracelet with 8 emerald-cut peridot, a prasiolite ring, two alexandrite rings (color changers count!), an irradiated green diamond ring, and some green glass pieces weren''t enough for me. So within the past few months I got a demantoid, green Mali garnet, and two tsavorites.

Good thing I don''t seem to have a blue or red addiction as well! My next favorite stone color after green would be purple.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2010 2:48:32 PM
Author: Chrono
Wohoo! Look that that shocking in your face colour! I hope you’ll love it even more when you receive it.
When I last emailed Eric he said that this is a stone I will be very please with.

Plus he''s gonna send me a tshirt (yeah baby
10.gif
)

About how long do they take for shipping?

-A

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2010 2:48:41 PM
Author: jstarfireb
Ooooh, that''s gorgeous! I love tsavorite.

I know how you feel about the green addiction. I''ve always been partial to green, I think because of my green eyes. Somehow I decided that two green tourmaline rings, a bracelet with 8 emerald-cut peridot, a prasiolite ring, two alexandrite rings (color changers count!), an irradiated green diamond ring, and some green glass pieces weren''t enough for me. So within the past few months I got a demantoid, green Mali garnet, and two tsavorites.

Good thing I don''t seem to have a blue or red addiction as well! My next favorite stone color after green would be purple.
OMG are we twins?
23.gif
I''ve got a ton of unset ammy (these are not stones to set uh-uh) . I checked out amguys ebay listings and he''s got one I really really want for a ring I have in mind (I just can''t get it until next month
38.gif
)

-A

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty. I can''t wait to see it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2010 3:10:31 PM
When I last emailed Eric he said that this is a stone I will be very please with.
Plus he''s gonna send me a tshirt (yeah baby
10.gif
)
About how long do they take for shipping?

-A
Less than one week to the US. The last tee shirt I received has a very cute turtle in the front.
3.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice tsav!

I''ve been on a blue kick myself, hehe.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian,
Beautiful tsavorite. I can''t wait to see your always marvelous pictures of it.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
oh very nice. gorgeous green.

i would like one myself but they get quite expensive with increasing weight dont they?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2010 5:50:04 PM
Author: rosetta

i would like one myself but they get quite expensive with increasing weight dont they?
boy do they! I looked at a 2ct+ stone. that would have set my jewlery budget back by a few months.

-A

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2010 6:01:38 PM

Date: 1/7/2010 5:50:04 PM
Author: rosetta

boy do they! I looked at a 2ct+ stone. that would have set my jewlery budget back by a few months.

-A
Definitely! That''s why all I could afford was about 0.3 ct. Good thing I''m not really a size girl!

pierreone

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous stone! I bought a Swala tsav from this same parcel for my mom at Christmas and the color was breathtaking! Hopefully you''re really going to love it.

(And not to threadjack, but after seeing my mom''s stone, I just couldn''t get that color out of my head, so I contacted Eric during Christmas. It looks like I''ll be getting a tsav of my own from this parcel. Should be worked out by tomorrow. Yay!)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it''s gorgeous! What a rich green.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
A very nice stone!

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful shade of green! makes me want to get one too..

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2010 7:14:52 PM
Author: pierreone
What a gorgeous stone! I bought a Swala tsav from this same parcel for my mom at Christmas and the color was breathtaking! Hopefully you''re really going to love it.

(And not to threadjack, but after seeing my mom''s stone, I just couldn''t get that color out of my head, so I contacted Eric during Christmas. It looks like I''ll be getting a tsav of my own from this parcel. Should be worked out by tomorrow. Yay!)

Thats not a thread jack, thats exciting!!

Eric told me my package has went out so all thats left is the waiting. I''m very glad to hear first hand account on the color.
36.gif

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results