shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!!!! Lots o'' pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring!!! Congrats!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Are you getting the matching 5 stone wedding band? That would be a whole lot of bling! Congratulations
on your engagement!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love it! And it looks enormous on your teensy hand!! Gosh I am so jealous of your size 4.5! Congrats on your engagement, enjoy!!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:44:40 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Beautiful ring! Just curious, how were the Jared people about just getting your setting from them?
They were great!! The man we worked with was very impressed with our stone and was not afraid to say so. He even looked up their AGS 000 (the Peerless line) stones to compare so we could see what their price was. It was about $1,000 more than we paid, so, of course, he agreed we got a great deal!!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 1:56:37 PM
Author: tyty333
Beautiful! Are you getting the matching 5 stone wedding band? That would be a whole lot of bling! Congratulations
on your engagement!
Yuh, funny story...there is no exact wedding band match to this setting. I know our sales guy said there was at the time, but when we went back recently to get it, we were told that one does not exist. AND, what seems strange to me is that Jared does not carry any five stone bands that are around .75 ctw. So it was either a .5 or a 1, and, of course, .5 looked too small to me and 1 was too large. And what I really wanted anyway was an exact match that has the graduated stones like my setting. So we went to a local jeweler that we like and he says they can make me a five stone with the graduated stones, and for less than any of the Jared rings, so hopefully that will work out. I''ll post picks when I get it!!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 12:29:14 PM
Author: waitingpatiently
BUMP

any more pics!? i just can''t get enough of this ring!!
30.gif
I''m so sorry, waitingpatiently!! I will post more pics very soon. Also, check out my reply about the (nonexistent) matching wedding band. You might want to think twice about getting this setting. I do love, love, love it though!!!

PantherPaws24

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! This is an absolute stunner!! I love the five-stone look, it makes your center stone stand out so much! Have fun planning your wedding - it''s a blast!

RollingRock

Rough_Rock
Its stunning!! So clear and bright! Congratulations
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous diamond and I love the setting for it!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!!! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 5:38:17 PM
Author: karend26

Date: 3/18/2009 12:29:14 PM
Author: waitingpatiently
BUMP

any more pics!? i just can''t get enough of this ring!!
30.gif
I''m so sorry, waitingpatiently!! I will post more pics very soon. Also, check out my reply about the (nonexistent) matching wedding band. You might want to think twice about getting this setting. I do love, love, love it though!!!
hmmm. that''s so strange. at the jared that I went to only had matching sets. i even asked if i could buy the ering setting alone and they said no! interesting. they came in .5, 1.0, 1.5 and 2.0tcw sets!

just for reference....the 1.5tcw set''s style number is #560779009. maybe you can ask them about it!

i tried on a few to gauge size with a center stone size that i would want and fell in love with the the 1.0tcw set! good luck finding a matching ring!! i still find this all very strange!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
amazing

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
bump

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats on finding a beautiful mount, I"m glad you had a good experience at Jareds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results