shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m engaged!!!! Lots o'' pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking. Just lovely.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! I love the kitty shot!!
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS! I LOVE IT!
30.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
oh my lordy - that''s the exact ring that i''ve been lusting after at jared!! i''ve been taking random trips to jared just to get another glimpse!!

i hope you wear it in good health!! i can''t wait til i get mine!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Thank you, everyone, for the kind words! I love being engaged!!! And I''m sure I''ll love being married even more. It does mean more bling!! Ha! Just kidding!! My fiance is amazing and I would marry him with a twist tie on my finger!!

My kitty thanks you also for the compliments. Yes, he is very well behaved and sat still long enough for me to take a pic. I think he likes getting his picture taken because he always poses perfectly for me! Our kitten is a different story. He would definitely try to "kill" the ring if I let him!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 9:58:56 AM
Author: waitingpatiently
oh my lordy - that''s the exact ring that i''ve been lusting after at jared!! i''ve been taking random trips to jared just to get another glimpse!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Oooh!!! You have good taste!!!

We were really impressed with the service at Jared. I know it gets kind of a bad rap on here. Some people have had bad experiences so it''s understandable, but they are so large that there are bound to be issues like that. But I would think there would be at least as many positive experiences too, like mine. The person we worked with was very nice, not pushy, and showed us anything we wanted. He also commented that we got a great deal on our Good Old Gold diamond! And I like the fact that they do everything (repairs, etc) in house and really fast (usually same day or next day). I know when it comes time to do any maintenance on my ring, I will want to be without it for as little time as possible!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Its a Beauty and it looks huge. I love your cats hand shot of the ring so cute!!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
oopppsss i meant Paw shot lol! i got so excited sorry.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty! Congrats!!

adrienneg

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your kitty''s engagement
9.gif

It''s a really beautiful ring!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, congrats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations
9.gif
36.gif
Beautiful ring!
36.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/30/2009 11:07:29 AM
Author: karend26

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

We were really impressed with the service at Jared. I know it gets kind of a bad rap on here. Some people have had bad experiences so it''s understandable, but they are so large that there are bound to be issues like that. But I would think there would be at least as many positive experiences too, like mine. The person we worked with was very nice, not pushy, and showed us anything we wanted. He also commented that we got a great deal on our Good Old Gold diamond! And I like the fact that they do everything (repairs, etc) in house and really fast (usually same day or next day). I know when it comes time to do any maintenance on my ring, I will want to be without it for as little time as possible!
totally! i was surprised to hear all the negative things about jared on here. I had nothing but excellent service from them...and i''m really particular about customer service! i''m glad you had such a great experience with your ring!!

if you don''t mind me asking, what''s your ring size? and if i could request a few close up shots of the ring itself....maybe straight on and profile shot...that would be fantastic!!
31.gif

sighhhh....its beautiful!!
30.gif

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Oooh. Beautiful ring! And Congratulations!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, many congrats!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement. What a gorgeous ring!!

I remember the stone. It was the perfect choice!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! The ring is beautiful. I love the kitty shot. It''s too cute!!

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2009 11:13:35 PM

Date: 1/30/2009 11:07:29 AM

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

totally! i was surprised to hear all the negative things about jared on here. I had nothing but excellent service from them...and i''m really particular about customer service! i''m glad you had such a great experience with your ring!!

if you don''t mind me asking, what''s your ring size? and if i could request a few close up shots of the ring itself....maybe straight on and profile shot...that would be fantastic!!
31.gif

sighhhh....its beautiful!!
30.gif
My ring size is 4.75. I will definitely add more shots when I get a chance to take some outside. I''ll try later today...

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2009 11:46:53 PM
Author: swingirl
Congratulations on your engagement. What a gorgeous ring!!

I remember the stone. It was the perfect choice!
Thanks! I agree! I have already had lots of comments on how incredibly sparkly and "blinding" it is!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring - congratulations!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That ring is Loverly!!!
30.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just lovely - i really like the substantial side stones with your main diamond!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, beautiful ring! Your setting reminds me of my own; it seems like you will love it as much as I do
1.gif
. It accentuates your pretty center stone so well. Congratulations on your engagement, and may you enjoy many years of happiness together.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
BUMP

any more pics!? i just can''t get enough of this ring!!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/29/2009 7:37:07 PM
And of course my kitty just insisted on trying it on!!

CUTE PICTURE - love the little white kitty toe - adorable!!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! Just curious, how were the Jared people about just getting your setting from them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results