shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m almost wishing I hadn''t found this site...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!! Thanks for the update, looking forward to pictures, and aren''t you soooooo glad now you found this site in time???
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sounds wonderful. can''t wait for pics.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/26/2008 10:56:06 AM
Author: sumgonat
Hi everyone,

I thought I would pop in for a quick update.
35.gif

I just received my new ring this morning and it''s definitely quite an improvement over the last one (not that the other one was so bad--it was nice, too)!
1.gif

There is definitely much more fire, scintillation, contrast, and brightness (no more dullness in the center of the diamond). I am so relieved everything turned out well--I spent the last week pouring over old posts in the forum because this diamond ended up costing less than the last and I was getting more and more paranoid as the days passed. I had been wondering if it was because of the strong blue fluorescence (i.e. potential milkiness), clarity (there are 2 crystals directly under the table), or some other variable that wasn''t or can''t be captured by the small amount of info BN provides. My hands were actually shaking as I opened the box this morning, but everything turned out terrific. BN also gave me a new setting (I didn''t ask for this), which I''m happy about because some of the milgrain detailing was a bit off on one of the channel settings of the old ring and this new one is perfect.

Thanks so much for everyone''s input and all of the vendors, appraisers, and consumers who spend time here answering questions and debating the differences between PA angles and LGF lengths! I really am glad I found this place.
1.gif
36.gif

P.S.: I''ll try to take some pictures over the weekend and post them in the thread. Also, for those who are interested in the strong blue fluorescence effect in sunlight, it''s just a teeny, tiny bit more blue than the previous diamond that I had with medium fluorescence--it''s really not that much of a noticeable of a difference--and it''s still beautiful to me.
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results