shape
carat
color
clarity

if you were getting a divorce ...

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was something I thought about a lot, since I got "my" maltese about 2 weeks into my now DH and I dating. I had planned to get a maltese for years, so it was important to me that he understood that she was "mine" in case of us breaking up. As for the dog we got together, that would be an open question. DH has told me that he would probably let me have both dogs, because they love each other and the maltese would 100% go with me. But I hope that it never comes to that!

My only childhood dog was a Maltese. Coolest dog ever. Best friends with my bfs 2 Labs... playing with them every day, keeping up with them... it was our only dog because we had him 18 1/2 years!! Happy memories. Enjoy your Malti!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My only childhood dog was a Maltese. Coolest dog ever. Best friends with my bfs 2 Labs... playing with them every day, keeping up with them... it was our only dog because we had him 18 1/2 years!! Happy memories. Enjoy your Malti!

omg my hope is that she lives that long! She turned 8 this year and I got extremely sad thinking that she might only live 2-4 more years, but let's hope for another 10! :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kipari , Thank you for posting about your dog. I have a multipoo and so hope she lives to be 18 1/2 years!!! I think our baby is the sweetest dog ever.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wasn't necessary to fight. Ex hubby had an affair, moved in with her in her condo. Left me with the two German Shepherds. I stayed in the house but had to buy him out, paid my house off 10 years ago.
Sadly, my two dogs passed away within 3 weeks of each other a year later.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IF we were ever to divorce I would take the dogs but give him frequent visitation rights as I know he loves them just as much as I do!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results