shape
carat
color
clarity

If you had $15,000 to spend on gems....

If you had $15k that someone gave to you with the only stipulation that it had to be spent on gemsto

• 1 specific gem

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • A matched pair/suite

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 9:46:17 PM
Author: DistinctionJewelry
By and large, I would use the money to build a collection of beauties without spending a fortune on each one. I''m okay with small but beautiful.

Amen to that! My stones are all under two cts with the exception of a pink tourm and my new garnet from Barry that''s in the mail and expected at the end of the week! :]

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2010 9:35:48 AM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 3/23/2010 9:30:14 AM

Author: Gailey

I spotted this imperial topaz at Pala this week. Not sure if $15K would secure it for me or not, but it''s put imperial topaz right back up on top of my wish list.
HI:

Hey you, that''s MY stone!
30.gif
9.gif
3.gif

Actually I''d like a red beryl--but doubt 15k would get me the one I desire.

cheers--Sharon

Interesting, I, too, was interested in red beryl. But then the jeweler I was working with at that time talked me out of it. He just said that this stone would need too much care. Now if you do not plan to set and wear it, it is another thing. I still would love to have a small clean red beryl, but I guess they have not learned to oil and resin-fill it as well as emerald, so it may be fragile.

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
$15K? I think I''d purchase a big Taaffeite... hehe

xlent

Rough_Rock
I would fill up the house with every variety of stone known to man. O..I already did that..now I am filling boxes with gems so more of the same.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I would get the best ruby I could find

Gailey

Ideal_Rock

I spotted this imperial topaz at Pala this week. Not sure if $15K would secure it for me or not, but it''s put imperial topaz right back up on top of my wish list.
HI:

30.gif
9.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon
Hey Sharon,

If we pooled our money we could spend $30k. You could have the stone on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ...........

Now what would $30K get us?!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock

HI:

30.gif
9.gif
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

It''s all your fault. Now I want a red beryl and $15k will not cover it. With that budget, I''d go for a large Mahenge.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results