shape
carat
color
clarity

Ideas on how to store my pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Right now I have my earrings, rings, pendants stored in yes - those clear weekly pill containers that you get from the drug store. It separates each piece so they don''t scratch each other and well, that''s what I''ve come up with.

But, this is not really that tasteful or elegant, I guess.

Do you have any ideas on how else I can do this? I don''t want any of those trays with the glass tops (I''d probably break it somehow) or a tray where if you tip it or drop it, All the items in it fall out.

Thanks, Dear Knowledgeable Friends.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I use this jewelry box. In hindsight thought, I think I would have purchased something a bit smaller.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is so unexciting – I have each item in a little plastic baggy, then lumped together in several cotton cloth pouches. The luckier ones sit in a ring box. As best as I know, a felt lined jewellery case is the best solution.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all. Nothing is striking me so far, yet. I don't want it to look like a jewelry box in case the house gets broken into.

Funny thing after storing in weekly pill containers for awhile, I've found advantages in it, even if I think it's still a bit strange. Although I see the point in felt, felt can get dusty and dirty. These little pill box things you can throw in the dishwasher. (Yes, I'm OCD about clean stones.)

---

Oh, Chrono, Please don't tell me the gorgeous new/old OMC lives in a baggie
39.gif
38.gif
(Just having fun !
9.gif
) You might like the weekly pill container idea, btw.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sonoma,
I’m too in love with the OMC so it’s been living on my finger or my dresser top at night. When I get tired of it, it’ll go into a jewellery box in my safe. No baggy for that gorgeous stone.
9.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I knew that. You knew I was just having fun, right?

I was, sort of hoping I''d have to come rescue it and give it it''s own box.

No such luck. Darn.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I knew you were just joking from the little smiley faces. I’m sure there’ll be many volunteer fingers to keep it safe too.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results