shape
carat
color
clarity

I told Oprah about us - you should too

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
lol@ heidi... I agree with you, I could never even consider dragging fh on a show like that, at least not now!! Maybe if we''d been dating 15 years and he''d been promising a proposal for 10... but odds are, I wouldn''t stick around long enough to see that.
11.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Same boat as Diamonds4me have the ring no idea on when the wedding will be. Maybe that could be the follow up show .................................
he proposed....................................
he thought his job was done .....................................
but wait there''s still more get ready for.....................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
THE WEDDING for men who didn''t know that the wedding follows the proposal
2.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Ala most of my bf''s friends. All talk no walk (down the aisle)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results