shape
carat
color
clarity

I Love Selling Things on eBay! How about you?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
My DD sells lots of stuff on ebay, (almost always she chooses to sell it with Buy It Now option,) but I get stuck with the grunt work of answering questions, photographing, measuring and shipping. She does well with name-brand stuff, like Juicy Couture, LV. She''s quite the fashionista and gets tired of the clothes. She tries to sell them before they get out of style.

It is a bummer when it doesn''t sell and you are stuck with the listing fee. And sometimes you get a one-day 20 cents listing offer in your e-mail but I only read about it the day AFTER it was offered. So it might pay to have a few write-ups ready to go.

She''s sold several Juicy purses and one was bought by a person selling lots of Juicy purses, so they must have thought it was a cheap price and they are going to turn it around for a profit.

I haven''t had a problem with anyone yet--only a person pushing the "buy it now" "on accident", and I bought some software "new" that was shrinkwrapped but the CD was scratched like it was used. But it worked.

DD bought a Juicy hoodie with fur lining just like Britney Spears was photographed wearing and it was disgusting and crinkly sounding when you touched it. So obviously a poor imitation. the tip off was the cheap price and no actual photo, just the one with Britney wearing it.

I have heard through PS of someone stopping payment through Paypal after receiving the merchandise, and the person was out of luck. They recommmended making the person sign for it, so I am doing that if the item is expensive like the LV.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have sold on ebay, I used to be much more into it than I am now. I have made powerseller a few times, mostly by selling off designer handbags. I have also sold baby/kids clothes...furniture...shoes...antique plates....scrap gold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results