shape
carat
color
clarity

I LOVE Avril Lavigne''s rings, so I tried to copy the look!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
beau- i like your set better!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I also like yours much better...It''s got more "style" or something that I can''t quite put my finger on... Anyways, I like it!

JR3116

Rough_Rock
beau- your rings are gorgeous! Please- what size finger do you have???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beau, I very much like your rings the way you showed them last, with the diamond band on the bottom and the plain on top. I wore my original rings that way for years and years, and I never got tired of the look! If you have the finger length to handle the widths of the three rings, then I think they look great together! The two bands look the same width, and I like that. I do think the e-ring shank could be thinner, but that is just personal preference. I, too, hope you'll consider keeping your diamond as a solitaire because you have so much more flexibility that way!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your set looks great, I also think that you should leave it as is...I think you would miss all the playing around with different looks that a solitaire allows!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 9:41:07 PM
Author: JR3116
beau- your rings are gorgeous! Please- what size finger do you have???
Thanks ladies! MY finger size is 6.5, JR3116.

krispi

Shiny_Rock
I also wanted to chime in and say that I like your set better than hers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results