shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me: you don''t want her? But she''s purring!
FI: go play with your diamonds, woman!

12.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
i placed an order for a wedding ring replacement/upgrade with leon this afternoon.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 6:23:05 PM
Author: whitby_2773
i placed an order for a wedding ring replacement/upgrade with leon this afternoon.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

OY! Is there a thread on this??

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 6:23:43 PM
Author: somethingshiny

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

not yet! nothing to show yet - tho i can give you the specs if you like. i just dont wanna get that "this thread is worthless without pictures" thingy!!

6.gif

17.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2010 6:25:18 PM

Date: 1/19/2010 6:23:43 PM
Author: somethingshiny

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

not yet! nothing to show yet - tho i can give you the specs if you like. i just dont wanna get that ''this thread is worthless without pictures'' thingy!!

6.gif

17.gif
OK, spill it sister!!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few times a week, I drive past the entrance to Oheka Castle and it makes me smile...... I love my neighborhood, I just hate my tiny tiny house and I want to move, not far, just to a nicer house.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Okay, Whitby. yawanna post the specs RANDOMLY and then start another thread with pics later??

31.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
sorry - didnt want to hijack!

my original engagement and wedding rings were yellow gold, and we supplied the stone (my mother''s) to the jeweler to set in his setting. long story short - he stole my stone (this is 26 years ago now) and left the original stone in. being young and inexperienced, it was years till i found out.

tim bought me an ungrade e-ring - the platinum triple which is on PS in various threads. but we never really got a wedding ring, using various things we bought over the years, most of them white gold and a slightly different ''look'' to my engagement ring. we ultimately bought a jim meyer plat wedder, but it''s somewhat thinner than my engagement ring, and doesn''t really line up as well as i would like. it was also really only a stop gap after we''d had my e-ring reset with larger side stones, tho it''s *very* convenient if i want a casual, ''wanna do the gardening'' kinda ring''. but what i always wanted was....

a full round bead set diamond/platinum band, milgrain edge, with 2mm diamonds - band coming in at around 2.8-3mm.

it''s incredible how such a standard sounding ring can differ from jeweler to jeweler. i got a number of quotes - all from vendors i like a lot - but decided in the end to go with Leon Mege. i''ve got my fingers crossed now and am hoping for the best - as most seem to do with leon! - and the wait time, i *think*, is about 4 weeks.

people say there''s always this sense of ''leaping in to the unknown'' with leon - and i''m sure having that feeling - mainly because i''m not sure if *i''ve* been clear enough. but the man''s work is genius, so i''m taking a punt.

eeeek!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will be gorgeous for sure Whitby! Looking forward to seeing it!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Science Friday just declared procrastination "the most powerful force in the universe."

Duh!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Whitby~ It sounds like it should be lovely!! I think there''s a bit of a thrill associated with Leon. You''re not quite sure what you''re gonna get but it should be spectacular.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Whitby, I cannot wait to see your new jewels!! How exciting!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh can''t wait to see Whitby!! Leon, unique as he may be to work with, seems to deliver consistently
10.gif

April20

Ideal_Rock
Can I go to the bank in my pajamas? I''ll go thru the drive thru. This is the first day I''ve been home all week and I''ve been on conference calls since 8. Somehow I never got around to getting dressed.....

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
30 minutes and then my weekend starts!!!!!

Who knew bangs would be so @#$%ing itchy?!?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to strangle the waitor who said DS''s desert didn''t have any nuts. Then to whoever stole his watch in the ER??? I have no words. I wasn''t there , this happened in FLA. Hubby was really pissed.

But a sigh of relief, son is OK...
12.gif
Thank god!!!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Why couldn''t they start Caprica with a whole new episode? I already saw the pilot. Now i have to wait till next week.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/22/2010 5:10:30 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I would love to strangle the waitor who said DS's desert didn't have any nuts. Then to whoever stole his watch in the ER??? I have no words. I wasn't there , this happened in FLA. Hubby was really pissed.

But a sigh of relief, son is OK...
12.gif
Thank god!!!
A friend told me that whenever she goes to new restaurants she asks to speak to the chef to confirm nuts and apples - she's terribly allergic, and apparently has had some bad experiences with ignorant waitstaff - including one who didn't take her seriously!
40.gif

Someone stole his watch in the ER? Okay, that's just seriously screwed up!

I'm glad he's okay!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am loving the fact that I don''t have to ask someone else their opinion before I buy something for the house.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
it''s january 25th - australia day! and i''m having a barbie with friends :) first time in 10 years - this is GREAT!

happy australia day, aussies!

(kayleigh - lousy experience for your son
7.gif
any sign of the watch?)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leftovers stew is the best meal EVER.

I feel like I'm the only person who looks forward to it!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
eating a piece of red velvet cake watching it rain. Hey, at least it is warmer.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kayleigh, glad your son is ok!!

Um..it is snowing AGAIN. London''s had 5 snow days already, at least. She''ll be going to school all summer at this rate.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Why did Domino, the greatest interior design magazine ever go out of business?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m watching the Biggest Loser...

and enjoying the Toblerone my SIL sent me from her trip to Switzerland.
3.gif
Yum!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Modern technology is a bunch of crapola. The TV used to be so easy to use, and they turned it into a complex monster.

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
so after Domino went bust they sent me Architectural Digest to fulfill the subscription. Funky, quirky, wonderful , modernist Domino - do you really think I want anything else? Like excuse me, what''s the relation?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
One day this week I ate a whole bag of Goldfish crackers ... today, an entire box of mint fudge covered Oreos.

Anyone got a muzzle?

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/19/2010 6:47:12 PM
Author: gemgirl
A few times a week, I drive past the entrance to Oheka Castle and it makes me smile...... I love my neighborhood, I just hate my tiny tiny house and I want to move, not far, just to a nicer house.
Apparently I grew up right around where you live!
35.gif
I used to go to the 4th of July parties at the Castle. Sooo much fun!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 6:26:37 PM
Author: gardengloves
so after Domino went bust they sent me Architectural Digest to fulfill the subscription. Funky, quirky, wonderful , modernist Domino - do you really think I want anything else? Like excuse me, what''s the relation?

How odd!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results