shape
carat
color
clarity

I have w-bands on the mind... Help me pick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the marquise one. It looks very unique. And it could be worn on its own.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the MQ one with your e-ring. It is a perfect match!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 5:35:39 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Have you seen this one from beverly K?

link to ring
I''ve tried one like that and didn''t like it. The bezel style doesn''t really go well with my ering style.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really lean towards the marquise band as well!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I just got my answer from my jeweller, and eep! Way out of our budget. It would be much cheaper to get it online from the site the picture comes from, but I''ve never heard of that place before. I''m not sure about ordering something like this across the border from a vendor I have heard no reviews of.

I''ll probably go with a very thin plain band for now... Unless a 1.5mm eternity band (or 3/4 eternity could be cheaper and more durable) fits our budget. I''d like us to get our bands sometime this summer to spread out the wedding costs, so I''ll work with my jeweller and see what we can come up with that fits both my tastes and FI''s budget.

I really appreciate everyone''s opinion!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2007 11:50:56 AM
Author: anchor31
I just got my answer from my jeweller, and eep! Way out of our budget. It would be much cheaper to get it online from the site the picture comes from, but I've never heard of that place before. I'm not sure about ordering something like this across the border from a vendor I have heard no reviews of.

I'll probably go with a very thin plain band for now... Unless a 1.5mm eternity band (or 3/4 eternity could be cheaper and more durable) fits our budget. I'd like us to get our bands sometime this summer to spread out the wedding costs, so I'll work with my jeweller and see what we can come up with that fits both my tastes and FI's budget.

I really appreciate everyone's opinion!
I totally agree - go for the thin plain band that will forever be your "wedding ring" and then *later* you can keep the marq band in mind as an anniversary gift
31.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anchor31, I don''t know if I''ve told you, but I love your e-ring! The setting is so cool with the side marquise diamonds! And I like your plain or dainty eternity w-band plan. Just keep that marquise band on your wishlist-maybe you can get it for an anniversary or just because sometime in the future!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/25/2007 10:01:01 AM
Author: Pricescope
I think i made this band pretty much to scale to your e-ring Anchor considering those diamonds are 12.5 pointers and yours are 13.
I will make other bands later today
35.gif
I think this is it! That is just gorgeous!!! What a perfect match!!! The set is definitely a stunner!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m definitely not a photoshop expert, but I''ve been trying some of my own... I think it turned out well. The light reflection on the band doesn''t really fit the rest, but it''s gives me an idea...

photoshopband1 copy2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results