shape
carat
color
clarity

I have received my spessartite pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, if my receptionist agrees to stay later to do them. We tried yesterday but I made so many shots that by the time we came to neck, the battery "died" on me.
Red comes out close to reality, orange is yellowish but still close (Peter''s photograph is much closer) but what do I do with green and blue? They totally refuse to cooperate! I''d love to post my demantoid but it is lighter and brighter than dark-green ones. I am afraid that my camera will kill it!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning pendant.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

What I particularly love about these sorts of pieces is nearly everyone recognizes that it is special. I get the most compliments on my original pendants. People can just tell that you didn''t pick it up on special at Walmart. With fancy diamond rings, they aren''t always so sure.

Looking forward to your reports on any comments from friends.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so unique and it looks like a sun with a burning aura!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and so unique!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Gorgeous! Boy that will make people stop and look eh?

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
It''s a head turner - very unique and beautiful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! How unique!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2010 10:44:37 PM
Author: packrat
36.gif
Ha! No one stopped and looked. Two reasons, I think: a) I have worn so much jewelry they are already tired of it; b) They think it is fake,
and, c) people usually pay attention to large "blings".

Everyone compliments me on my amethyst quartz pendant set in gold which I have posted here. Everyone "lo-o-ved" my huge red star ruby with diamonds - the star was poorly pronounced, the setting was heavy and "low-middle-classy" (I hope you understand what you mean - primitive taste, "if it has gold and diamonds it is already beautiful"). I later donated it.

Also, I may be wearing this pendant too low - it is meant to be worn high on the neck but I don''t have proper chain and plan to search for a cheaper one in one of resale stores (they have better prices for such things) or at Costco.

But I once posted a line about the jewelry that I like and the jewelry that other people notice. My feeling is that most people simply have no taste. Coming to my office wearing slippers is not good taste either. I think it all starts with "pajama days" in schools.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 11:21:01 AM
Author: crasru

Date: 2/10/2010 10:44:37 PM
Author: packrat
36.gif
Ha! No one stopped and looked. Two reasons, I think: a) I have worn so much jewelry they are already tired of it; b) They think it is fake,
and, c) people usually pay attention to large ''blings''.

Everyone compliments me on my amethyst quartz pendant set in gold which I have posted here. Everyone ''lo-o-ved'' my huge red star ruby with diamonds - the star was poorly pronounced, the setting was heavy and ''low-middle-classy'' (I hope you understand what you mean - primitive taste, ''if it has gold and diamonds it is already beautiful''). I later donated it.

Also, I may be wearing this pendant too low - it is meant to be worn high on the neck but I don''t have proper chain and plan to search for a cheaper one in one of resale stores (they have better prices for such things) or at Costco.

But I once posted a line about the jewelry that I like and the jewelry that other people notice. My feeling is that most people simply have no taste. Coming to my office wearing slippers is not good taste either. I think it all starts with ''pajama days'' in schools.
HI:

Wow, I came to see a pretty pendant but instead was insensed by such a statement. Have you seen most jewellery and most people? Moreover, it strikes me as unprofessional--you are a practicisng Psychiatrist I think--to be making such judgements about peoples perceptions and dress. Given your education I might think those who you know and others who come to your office might be able to secure your compassion, not ridicule. Please tell me I am mistaken in what you wrote--as I am always happy to be wrong.

Sharon

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not passing judgment at my patients at all. Or any patients. I can not generalize. It is just see many people during the day and I see lots of slippers or beach thongs. And I have noticed that tastes have somewhat changed and not for better.

I always try to look my best when I am with people. I do not know if you are a jeweler or a collector, but all the jewelers I have met at their stores also dressed professionally. It is just a matter of showing respect to your customer. An 18-year old boy who came for an interview did his best to look well - he wore a suit and a tie - I hired him (for many reasons, of course, but it played a role, as well).

But I have noticed that things have changed. I have seen people bringing dogs to work. I understand that there may be an unusual situation, but every day??? And what if someone is allergic to dogs?

My dentist was bringing his Labrador to the office. When the dog died, he bought another one and now this dog is at his office! The only reason I can tolerate it is because he is an excellent dentist. And while I love dogs and would like to eventually buy one for my child (so far he is afraid of them), I could not imagine bringing it to my work.

I know a place where they had to issue a statement about dress code. No dangling earrings, no bare feet, no jeans at work. And I think it is right. That is what is called respect.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 5:26:36 PM
I am not passing judgment at my patients at all. Or any patients. I can not generalize. It is just see many people during the day and I see lots of slippers or beach thongs. And I have noticed that tastes have somewhat changed and not for better.

I always try to look my best when I am with people. I do not know if you are a jeweler or a collector, but all the jewelers I have met at their stores also dressed professionally. It is just a matter of showing respect to your customer. An 18-year old boy who came for an interview did his best to look well - he wore a suit and a tie - I hired him (for many reasons, of course, but it played a role, as well).

But I have noticed that things have changed. I have seen people bringing dogs to work. I understand that there may be an unusual situation, but every day??? And what if someone is allergic to dogs?

My dentist was bringing his Labrador to the office. When the dog died, he bought another one and now this dog is at his office! The only reason I can tolerate it is because he is an excellent dentist. And while I love dogs and would like to eventually buy one for my child (so far he is afraid of them), I could not imagine bringing it to my work.

I know a place where they had to issue a statement about dress code. No dangling earrings, no bare feet, no jeans at work. And I think it is right. That is what is called respect.
HI:

Well, if your comments are not both sweeping generalizations and judgemental then I am sponge bob square pants. I''ll leave it at that.

Sharon

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crasru,
I agree that a professional should dress the part. However, if you''re referring to your patients, isn''t it already commendable that they are willing and able to seek help?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 5:36:43 PM
Author: canuk-gal

HI:

Well, if your comments are not both sweeping generalizations and judgemental then I am sponge bob square pants. I''ll leave it at that.

Sharon
Crasu,

Speaking as a person who has experienced mental health problems personally and witnessed it in family members, I found your comment to be, at best, crass and insulting. The fact that you tell us you are a practicing health care professional - in fact a psychiatrist, leads me to think that your comment says more about you than it does about the people who seek your help.

I mean, how would you like it if someone said your pendant looks like an egg yolk in a wok?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 6:35:32 PM
Author: Gailey

HI:

Well, if your comments are not both sweeping generalizations and judgemental then I am sponge bob square pants. I'll leave it at that.

Sharon
Crasu,

Speaking as a person who has experienced mental health problems personally and witnessed it in family members, I found your comment to be, at best, crass and insulting. The fact that you tell us you are a practicing health care professional - in fact a psychiatrist, leads me to think that your comment says more about you than it does about the people who seek your help.

I mean, how would you like it if someone said your pendant looks like an egg yolk in a wok?

Ok, this can lead us far but I was waiting for everyone who feels offended to speak up so that I could make something reasonable out of my answer.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments. It fact, I did not mean my patients at all, and "pajama days", actually, start in kindergarten. I was trying to avoid another, possibly more offensive, generalization because that might have touched a much bigger group so I just mentioned "people coming to my office". But since mental issues are a very difficult thing to battle (and my father suffers from horrible depression; I have witnessed it through my whole life and, like many other people, went through postpartum depression, so it is personal for me, too, like for many other people - statistically, 1/4 of population experiences at least one depressive episode during their life), I feel people took it personally.

I am probably venting a totally different type of frustration. I do not know if my perception is right or wrong, probably neither. But many people relocating from East to West coast told me they have experienced a significant culture stress. I have also heard that it was even worse with those moving the opposite way. It surely was a significant stress to me. It was not stressful at all for my husband. But since I am very thankful to this state (Washington) for providing a home and a job to me, I really do not feel comfortable commenting on difference in culture; hence "people coming to my office..."

As to psychiatric patients. I do not want to sound apologetic - in fact, most of our patients are highly professional, trying to balance home life, work stressors and emotional reactivity. I am extremely broad-minded and minorities frequently come to my office as well. And BTW, I have never made any comments in response to phrases like, "I could be doing heroin instead" (someone posted it her), although I have seen how devastating addiction can be.

I probably should not have posted a topic about donations, because as I now understand, it sounds self-aggrandizing and donations did not take much away from me.

But I do not consider myself to be an "insensitive psychiatrist", and I feel absolutely opposite way about myself, if only for this reason: I never discontinued caring for anyone who lost medical insurance and could not pay out-of- pocket. Although this is exactly what people expect you to do (that is what happens, a person comes and says, "Doctor, I can not see you anymore because I lost a job...."). Well, he or she has lost a job and now is losing psychiatric care, and - what is most important - access to medications - so what should happen to him/her? So I try to help with samples, what not. It is a long story and definitely not for colored stones forum. But if anyone has questions please post them in Hangout. I know a couple of my colleagues who also continue caring for such patients; one person who I know very well professionally told me I should not do it because "trust me, they order pizza delivery for Sunday and they say they can not pay..." I doubt that they order pizza delivery. Most people get a job and are back on their feet again. Only one of my ex-patients abused my attitude (got another insurance and did not tell me because he did not want to pay the copay). Some are still struggling but at least good things are happening to them as well.

Part of the reason I can not discontinue these patients' care is because I strongly believe in karma.

OK, hopefully I explained my view on psychiatry. How I am going to wiggle out of "difference between East and West Coast" I don't know. No doubt, many people will consider it "generalization" - I am sorry, I just don't know how to put it in a better way. I have not even visited Boston for 7 1/2 years, I am afraid of not wanting to come back.

I spent one year in Midwest and did not feel this way. Or maybe I did, but I do not remember it. Except for the climate, Chicago is a wonderful place. I always wanted to live there.

Ring looking like yolk? I am the first to joke about it, since I heard it from LD. Especially with kids. I think humor includes being able to joke at yourself, not only at others. I put efforts and money in that ring, but come to think of it, it does look like yolk!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looked over my posting about taste and thought, where on earth did I mention psychiatry? Really, nowhere, and in fact...well, I don't want to get into it again. I probably shouldn't have made any generalizations at all because not everyone has poor taste.

And also, re. "insensitive psychiatrist"...how many of you would allowe a person who who ordered an ering from you and then came and said, "you know, I lost a job, I am afraid I might be facing bankrupcy, but I really want to keep this ring, just for our wedding?", keep the ring?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 9:20:33 PM

Date: 2/11/2010 6:35:32 PM
Author: Gailey

HI:

Well, if your comments are not both sweeping generalizations and judgemental then I am sponge bob square pants. I'll leave it at that.

Sharon
Crasu,

Ok, this can lead us far but I was waiting for everyone who feels offended to speak up so that I could make something reasonable out of my answer.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my comments. It fact, I did not mean my patients at all, and 'pajama days', actually, start in kindergarten. I was trying to avoid another, possibly more offensive, generalization because that might have touched a much bigger group so I just mentioned 'people coming to my office'. But since mental issues are a very difficult thing to battle (and my father suffers from horrible depression; I have witnessed it through my whole life and, like many other people, went through postpartum depression, so it is personal for me, too, like for many other people - statistically, 1/4 of population experiences at least one depressive episode during their life), I feel people took it personally.

I am probably venting a totally different type of frustration. I do not know if my perception is right or wrong, probably neither. But many people relocating from East to West coast told me they have experienced a significant culture stress. I have also heard that it was even worse with those moving the opposite way. It surely was a significant stress to me. It was not stressful at all for my husband. But since I am very thankful to this state (Washington) for providing a home and a job to me, I really do not feel comfortable commenting on difference in culture; hence 'people coming to my office...'

As to psychiatric patients. I do not want to sound apologetic - in fact, most of our patients are highly professional, trying to balance home life, work stressors and emotional reactivity. I am extremely broad-minded and minorities frequently come to my office as well. And BTW, I have never made any comments in response to phrases like, 'I could be doing heroin instead' (someone posted it her), although I have seen how devastating addiction can be.

I probably should not have posted a topic about donations, because as I now understand, it sounds self-aggrandizing and donations did not take much away from me.

But I do not consider myself to be an 'insensitive psychiatrist', and I feel absolutely opposite way about myself, if only for this reason: I never discontinued caring for anyone who lost medical insurance and could not pay out-of- pocket. Although this is exactly what people expect you to do (that is what happens, a person comes and says, 'Doctor, I can not see you anymore because I lost a job....'). Well, he or she has lost a job and now is losing psychiatric care, and - what is most important - access to medications - so what should happen to him/her? So I try to help with samples, what not. It is a long story and definitely not for colored stones forum. But if anyone has questions please post them in Hangout. I know a couple of my colleagues who also continue caring for such patients; one person who I know very well professionally told me I should not do it because 'trust me, they order pizza delivery for Sunday and they say they can not pay...' I doubt that they order pizza delivery. Most people get a job and are back on their feet again. Only one of my ex-patients abused my attitude (got another insurance and did not tell me because he did not want to pay the copay). Some are still struggling but at least good things are happening to them as well.

Part of the reason I can not discontinue these patients' care is because I strongly believe in karma.

OK, hopefully I explained my view on psychiatry. How I am going to wiggle out of 'difference between East and West Coast' I don't know. No doubt, many people will consider it 'generalization' - I am sorry, I just don't know how to put it in a better way. I have not even visited Boston for 7 1/2 years, I am afraid of not wanting to come back.

I spent one year in Midwest and did not feel this way. Or maybe I did, but I do not remember it. Except for the climate, Chicago is a wonderful place. I always wanted to live there.

Ring looking like yolk? I am the first to joke about it, since I heard it from LD. Especially with kids. I think humor includes being able to joke at yourself, not only at others. I put efforts and money in that ring, but come to think of it, it does look like yolk!
I can make absolutely no sense of this.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 9:37:30 PM
Looked over my posting about taste and thought, where on earth did I mention psychiatry? Really, nowhere, and in fact...well, I don't want to get into it again. I probably shouldn't have made any generalizations at all because not everyone has poor taste.

And also, re. 'insensitive psychiatrist'...how many of you would allowe a person who who ordered an ering from you and then came and said, 'you know, I lost a job, I am afraid I might be facing bankrupcy, but I really want to keep this ring, just for our wedding?', keep the ring?
no sense of this, either. Ordered an e-ring from you? A Psychiatrist?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 10:58:23 PM
Date: 2/11/2010 9:37:30 PM

And also, re. 'insensitive psychiatrist'...how many of you would allowe a person who who ordered an ering from you and then came and said, 'you know, I lost a job, I am afraid I might be facing bankrupcy, but I really want to keep this ring, just for our wedding?', keep the ring?
no sense of this, either. Ordered an e-ring from you?

OK, in short, I felt that I should not have jumped to generalization about people's poor taste but I also felt that people should have not jumped to the conclusion that I was "insensitive psychiatrist". And then I said that as far as I know, only me and two other psychiatrists known to me keep in practice patients who lost insurance and can not pay. Just for free. And that my other colleagues have advised me to stop doing it because they thought people without jobs and insurances could very well afford to pay if they straightened their priorities. ("Pizza"). Being accused of professional insensitivity is the only thing that hurt me because I absolutely disagree with it. Other things in postings - rings like fried eggs, etc. are absolutely nothing.

And then I just asked people who were accusing me of being insensitive to put themselves into my shoes. But since none of you has patients, I said, imagine someone bought an e-ring from you and then lost a job. And she/he can not pay but says, please, can I still have it because this marriage is so important and I need a ring? My next question was, would you allow her to keep it for free? Because, in a way, this is exactly what I am doing for some patients.

The rest of it...Probably good that it is confused. I just wanted to say that I did not mean patients when I spoke about slippers. I work at several places; it was easier say "my office".

How did we jump from a pendant to psychiatry. My fault...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crasru,
Please note that I wrote "IF you''re referring to your patients."

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 11:42:59 PM
Author: Harriet
Crasru,

Please note that I wrote 'IF you're referring to your patients.'

I know; and I was not. I don't even know why I should criticize other people's tastes. After all, this is a small group of collectors. One should not expect from a non-expert to know the difference between a demantoid and an emerald. Just because I know it...But then, I don''t know 1/1000 of what you, Chrono, TL, LD and some other PS-ers know! I was just wondering why people did not make comments on the pendant. I am just wearing it in a wrong way.

All is good; I am sorry that this thread has turned into something personal. Hope Gailey reads my answer.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crasru,
I''m happy to answer questions to the best of my knowledge. But, I don''t generally comment on things that have already been purchased. This is because tastes differ. In some cases, I don''t have anything nice to say. So, I mostly just keep my thoughts to myself, good and bad.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Those of you who responded to Crusru comments seem to have equated a statement about flip flops and slippers with an insensitivity to her patients. Do you really think that your doctor''s or lawyers aren''t making generalizations about you when you come in their office? Everyone that I know makes generalizations about many things. I think flip flops are in bad taste except on the beach, but everyone wears them. What does that say about me? Only that I don''t like flip flops.

I too, have a son with mental illness. I was not offended in the least by her statement. How often i hear people say, they have no taste. No One challenges that. This is a colored stone board. She is here as a woman interested in colored stones. You have no right to challenge her professional practices. I just don''t know why people are so silly and find offense everywhere.

Thanks,
Annette

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hey crasu:
1. You inspired me to learn to change my avatar pic and to get some better pics of my loose and set stones so I can keep my avatar fresh.

2. Re appearances, I taught for years and the best teaching experiences I had and the happiest schools/students I taught had something in common:

The students wore uniforms and the staff dressed as professionals, no less than ties for men and similar professional wear for the female staff.

Period, the end!

I had a great benefit from therapy when I was in my 20s although its a good thing the counselor did not wear great bling to my appointments, would never have been able to focus, LOL!!!!

I now work for an internationally famous hospital and clinic and have noticed that since staff have been allowed to wear jewelry the rates of postop infections have skyrocketed. I cringe when I watch the Discovery channel and see surgeons wearing earrings, etc. Just unbelieveable.

If any of you have surgery or a procedure, DEMAND that all in the surgical field divest of all jewelry not to mention their cellphones (I know,you''d think you wouldn''t have to micromanage that but I''m here to tell you, you do).

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I understood her analogy about a jeweler letting someone keep the engagement ring if they could not pay. And, I don''t think that would happen. People see material goods differently from intangible goods.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Smitcompton,
If I were ill, I''d hope that my doctor was focussing on how to treat me, rather than on my sartorial sense (unless it were germane to my condition). That was my point.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Harriet,

If I were to take something you said on these boards and extrapolated from that how you handled your job or your clients , you would laugh me off this board and probably be a bit pissed. The logic of using Crasru''s opinion and a personal interpretation of good taste to make it seem as if she doesn''t care about her patients is beyond me. I feel she was blind-sided and was upset and responded in an upset way.

The only people who can say that she is insensitive are her patients. I don''t think any of them are here. It was an attack on her. She didn''t deserve that.

I. like many of the people on here, appreciate the work doctors, and lawyers do for us. But there has to be a place that professionals are just people. After all, that is what they are first.

Thanks,
Annette

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 11:21:01 AM

and, c) people usually pay attention to large 'blings'.

Everyone compliments me on my amethyst quartz pendant set in gold which I have posted here. Everyone 'lo-o-ved' my huge red star ruby with diamonds - the star was poorly pronounced, the setting was heavy and 'low-middle-classy' (I hope you understand what you mean - primitive taste, 'if it has gold and diamonds it is already beautiful'). I later donated it.
Crasru,
I post some things which garner a lot of attention, and I post some that do not. However, the fun for me is sharing my pictures, and just putting the thread out there for eye candy and for future information on this board. When people search terms here looking for gem species or ideas, at least the threads will exist. I love to add to the huge database of knowledge that Pricescope provides the consumer.

I do not take offense if someone doesn't like something of mine because we all have different taste. As for this piece, it's unique, different, and that center stone has beautiful color, and it's pretty rare to see a true Namibian mandarin spessartite here.. If you put it in a plain basket with no frills, it would still be beautiful IMO as a person who loves orange gems. I hope you get much happiness out of your piece and wear it with pride. It's certainly a conversation piece no matter what people think.
9.gif
I think it's fascinating how the edges of the metal capture of the color of the stone, what a creative design idea IMHO.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, god, I have started such a discussion. I think my generalization about lack of good taste was inappropriate but I also think you took the phrase "my office" too personally. I wonder if it has to do with my profession or me as a person.

First - I do not draw a sharp line between "sick" and "normal" for one simple reason - statistically, 25% of people have some emotional problems (of different types; anxiety of course is more common), or substance abuse, or both. Some are chronically ill, some respond to transient stress in emotional way, but no one responds to stress in a healthy way, that is for sure. When you say to someone, "oh, autumn is coming, I feel depressed again", - do people roll their eyes? Or do they say, "Me, too", and advise you to take more Vitamin D? Times have changed, and if you imagine "patients" as someone totally off (and I presume you did otherwise you would not have jumped to a conclusion), this is not what is going on, truly!

The funniest thing? When I spoke about people coming to my office I did not mean patients at all; they usually would not comment on my clothes or jewelry. But I am noticing certain change in general attitudes. I bought a book, "how not to look old". (Time to start!). It has many good advices, but one of them brands "flesh toned stockings" as "old" and "young" is "shoes should be flesh toned, legs bare".

You are all professionals. Seriously, how many of you show up at work with bare legs? I ran into a really bad situation when SOMEONE AT MY OFFICE was not wearing stockings. I felt uncomfortable saying anything to her; she is a very sensitive young lady. (And is NOT a PS-er). Luckily, my colleague mentioned it to her.

If a hospital has to issue a dress code advising people to wear stockings at work - what does it mean? And yes, infections, too.

Did I always dress professionally? I do not think so. In my residency years I used to wear short dresses - and while in one hospital it went with flying colors (program director liked them, too) in another one people openly told me that skirts should be 2 inches below knees. Do I think it applies to everyone? No! But now I am looking at the abovementioned dress code and notice the same "clause". What does it say to me? That many people wear god knows what to work, hence the advice! And hence the code!

One guy came for an interview wearing a T-shirt, jeans and holding a cup of coffee from Starbucks. I do not know him professionally or otherwise; other things must have been taken into consideration. But his attire certainly became a topic of discussion!

My husband is a scientist. Standards at his work are, of course, different. Most peopel dress casually which is expected. But yesterday I asked him about bare feet and flip-flops. He could not remember a single case.

BTW I see many kids and do not expect any dress code from them. Corporate culture and kids' culture are totally different. But if you have any aspirations in life - be prepared that one day you'll have to shave off a mohawk, take off a T-shirt saying "I got laid in San Francisco" and yes, put on a shirt, pants, socks and shoes! And recycle that Starbucks cup!

Sorry, TL, your posted your answer when I was typing. I, too, want to end this thread. At the same time, it is nice to see that we are not just collectors, we are humans with different views.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Annette,

Please note that I wrote "IF you are referring to your patients." I clarified things with Crasru first and she acknowledged that. I did not then proceed to cast aspersions on her professionalism.

I did make a further comment about doctors in general, but that was in response to your post.

As an aside, I am a former legal professional. I can assure you that my colleagues and I were too focussed on not messing up to think about our clients'' appearance.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2010 1:51:23 PM
Oh, god, I have started such a discussion. I think my generalization about lack of good taste was inappropriate

The funniest thing? When I spoke about people coming to my office I did not mean patients at all;
HI:

Good to know. You clarified your original statements and I don't think anyone here wishes a risk of being considered a pedant in canvassing the issue any further.

What you typed and what you meant to say appears to be two different things; and as such gives one pause to be "clear" for future postings.

Enjoy your pendant.
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results