shape
carat
color
clarity

I Guess Leon Didn''t Like The Ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I like mudd pie...this piece is too big though, so I''ll split it with someone.

muddpiekh.jpg

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 7:52:53 PM
Author: luckystar112
I completely agree with you Cehra, and I just wanted to add that the ''cheap mass produced'' part is particularly offensive.
I''m sure the customer was well aware of the amount of channel set round diamond bands in all of the chain jewelry stores. However, those pieces are very poorly made and the diamonds are usually junk. The customer obviously liked the look, but wanted to make sure it was a stunning piece of jewelry. And frankly,his job is to take the money and make the jewelry....not give his opinion to the public. It was obvious he didn''t like the ring. He made a point to mention one that he considers ''better''. Completely unprofessional IMO.
What? Frankly, it''s wrong.
Listen guys i will never ask Leon to produce anything for myself BUT it does not mean that he should not run his business as he wishes. Remember? It''s America.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results