shape
carat
color
clarity

I am a crazy person...but a HAPPY one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! I loooooooooooooooooooooooove it. It''s going to be so stunning and unique and gorgeous!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see the finished product...that lace is absolutely TO DIE FOR. And the back with the train......*sigh*....I''m totally swooning over here.
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how I missed this before. Fatafelice, you are going to look heavenly in this reworked gown! I love it! I can''t wait to see the pictures of the finished product.
1.gif

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
omg! that is one jaw dropping dress! I''d love to see the finished product as well.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Fata, it''s stunning! It has such a gorgeous, romantic feel.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hey Fata, I was at www.impressrubberstamps.com and I saw this: http://www.impressrubberstamps.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=Bird_set&Category_Code=WN. I wish I could figure out how to use the stupid mac my fiance has!

Basically, it''s a stamp set of vintage birdsand nests and things like that. SO cute. I saw it and thought of you.

1.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Amber, I''ve been looking for these!!! A Knottie bride used them, but they were all sold out at Kate''s Paperie. Thanks!

BTW, for anyone who is interested...I took my dress in to Lara Helene on Saturday! She loved it and said her head of production was "going to flip" (in a good way!). I had measurements taken, but that''s all so far. I''ll have more details after the first muslin fitting, but we are going to wait until January or so for that, as I am planning on losing weight and the lace of the dress won''t allow for heavy alterations down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results