shape
carat
color
clarity

How will you (or did you) tell everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
My fiance told everyone right before he did it so everyone already knew..I was a little upset
7.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
My friends found out when we got the ring, but it was still a few weeks before my parents knew. They come to our place for xmas every year, so they arrived the day before xmas and we were all sitting having coffee. I told my parents I had an early gift for them that wouldn''t wait.

There was a recent photo taken of me and hub that my mother had commented on and asked for a copy. I had wrapped a framed copy of that photo. She opened it and was exclaiming how much she loved the photo, and I said "that''s one of my favorite pictures of us because it''s the last "single" picture of us before we decided to get married."

My mother looked at me funny for a moment and then looked at my Dad (to see if he heard what she thought she just heard)....and then she started celebrating and crying! LOL

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
My parents, his parents, my "brother" and his girlfriend, and his brother were there when he proposed so that was easy. Then I called my best friends and the first words out of her mouth was "do you have a rock on your finger?" Then I called my other good friends. I had to wait WEEKS before I could change it on facebook since FI wanted to tell his friends in person. We only got to tell one couple in person and the rest found out via facebook anyways.

It was really fun telling the ladies at my work about it. They all knew that it was coming eventually and I had mentioned that I thought Thanksgiving would be the day. I even got an email on my work address on the Sunday after asking how my Thanksgiving was. I tried to keep a straight face when I walked in but they all knew immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results