shape
carat
color
clarity

How polite are you around your DH?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Wow--on that scale we''re probably about a 1! We''re just not super private people I guess. I do feel that we treat each other with kindness and respect, though--so maybe I think of politeness as being something different that avoiding bodily functions in front of your DH?

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/15/2009 10:47:21 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Date: 12/15/2009 5:10:29 AM

Author: noelwr

while we''re being honest... do Americans have sex with their clothes on?

Only when it''s a quickie
2.gif

Or breastfeeding! Especially in the early months when your milk lets down at "the big moment", or you''ve not nursed in a few hours and are reaching critical full levels. A sexy bra with thick padding and extra waterproof nursing pads are a Godsend!
9.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I would have to say that we are a 2 or 3. We have one bathroom so co-use just happens. I usually use the bathroom with the door open because it is not like he has followed me, he is still on the couch so why is there a need to shut the door. We use the bathroom when the other is in the shower. 1 or 2. It doesn't matter. Neither one of us is going to hold it for 10 minutes when there is a curtain between us anyway. He farts often and does not say excuse me, but we exchange looks, mine being a dispproving look. He has never heard me fart. I am not sure why his even make noise. Mine never make noise. So it is not that I do not fart, he just doesn't hear them. I tell him that he must be pushing them out for them to make noise. We usually brush teeth together, he does not like this. It may be because I stare the whole time, but he is more interesting to look at than the drain. I tell him when he is being an a-hole. He has never called be a bad name. He will tell me that I am being intolerable.

Let me tell you this. We must be comfortable because yesterday I was getting hungry and it was way too early for dinner so I sat and had some cheese curls. Mmmm and then it was stuck in my teeth so I ate a pack of fruit snacks. He made a comment. He then came and sat next to me and said "I know we are not supposed to talk about this, but we all need to lose some weight." I said "Are you calling me a heffer?" He said no, but he has noticed that we are both gaining weight. In his defense, we are. He said he realized mostly because he saw me dominate a bag of cheese curls for 15 minutes and follow it up with fruit snacks and that we need to make some changes. Now, the reason I bring this up is because you have to be pretty comfortable with a man to casually talk about your weight with him.

I just remembered this so had to add it. I got fake nails put on a few months ago and noticed that I could no longer pick my own nose. Not that I do it often, but sometimes you grab a tissue and handle it. So anyway I asked him if he would do it for me. His reply was "Radiantquest, my finger will not fit in your nose." I thought it was so funny because I wasn't really serious and instead of saying "Eww, no, gross" He had a logical thought about it.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
We don''t do any gross stuff in front of each other. Period. Ever. I established that rule early on in our 13 year realtionship because I really felt it would keep the physical attraction alive. So we''ve stayed with it. Although he has had an accidental burp once or twice in our relationship. To which I nearly glared my eyeballs out at him. Nipping it in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2009 7:47:32 AM
Author: allycat0303
We don''t do any gross stuff in front of each other. Period. Ever. I established that rule early on in our 13 year realtionship because I really felt it would keep the physical attraction alive. So we''ve stayed with it.
Yes, that''s my reasoning behind it as well.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d say we''re about a six or a seven. We don''t go to the toilet in front of each other, although D sometimes leaves the door open a bit if he''s in a rush to pee! We do brush our teeth in front of each other and although normally we shower in private it wouldn''t bother either of us if the other was in the bathroom brushing teeth or putting on make-up etc. I tend not to burp/fart in front of D and him the same in front of me, but sometimes him being a man gets in the way of that and he always blames the cat!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
We don''t do any gross stuff in front of each other. Period. Ever. I established that rule early on in our 13 year realtionship because I really felt it would keep the physical attraction alive. So we''ve stayed with it. Although he has had an accidental burp once or twice in our relationship. To which I nearly glared my eyeballs out at him. Nipping it in the bud before it gets out of hand.
Yeah, I pretty much had to let BF know I didn''t like when people burp or fart in front of me at the verrry beginning of our relationship. I don''t mind an accidental burp every know and then, but I don''t want to hold contests or anything, lol.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/21/2009 10:45:03 AM
Author: Laila619

We don''t do any gross stuff in front of each other. Period. Ever. I established that rule early on in our 13 year realtionship because I really felt it would keep the physical attraction alive. So we''ve stayed with it.
Yes, that''s my reasoning behind it as well.
Huh. I don''t have a no-burp-fart rule in my house. Surprisingly, our sex life hasn''t suffered one bit in the 5+ years we''re together.

I''m not married yet, but we''ve been dating for 3+ years and I would rate us at a ... 1? haha

Everything goes! It all went out the window when I farted during sex once within 2 weeks of dating. I had a lot to drink that night and.... well... yeah. It''s been downhill from there ;-)

Oh and our sex life is still great.. If anything it keeps us less inhibited and less stuffy.
12.gif
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results