shape
carat
color
clarity

How often do you Eat out/ Get takout during the week??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
We eat out (though we usually order in) 1-2 times a week. I generally take leftovers from dinner in for lunch, so I eat lunch out maybe once a month. My husband eats lunch out about once a week.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skip,
We only buy fruit and breakfast ingredients.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy, we buy milk, some fruit and on the weekends, bread. I try but not always successfully to cook one meal a week but it''s so much easier to eat out and I hate cleaning up after cooking. Plus DH doesn''t like to do the dishes. Sometimes, I think it might be better to get a live-in helper, it''d be cheaper than eating out every day! Live-in help in Singapore is totally affordable (just in case you''re wondering....)

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Takeout 1x/week. If it's during a very rough period at work for both of us, 2x/week, but that's pretty rare since we order enough food that one night for 2 meals
31.gif

Used to be Friday night was Pizza and a Movie night, yum yum.

But cooking also zens me out, which I know it doesn't for some people. During finals I'll get up and make bread or brownies at 2 am or so...yeah, I'm odd.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in the naughty, eat out every day, usually twice a day club! I buy lunch every day and I usually buy dinner, too. Or I''ll just eat cereal for dinner.

I don''t cook at all but my boyfriend actually likes to cook, but we don''t usually have a lot of groceries around the house so it''s a total project to actually make something! Plus it gets so hot in our kitchen in the summer that it''s just gross to cook. I spend insane amounts of money eating out, though...I''d be a lot richer if I packed a lunch every day!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2007 10:23:43 AM
Author: thing2of2
I''m in the naughty, eat out every day, usually twice a day club! I buy lunch every day and I usually buy dinner, too. Or I''ll just eat cereal for dinner.

I don''t cook at all but my boyfriend actually likes to cook, but we don''t usually have a lot of groceries around the house so it''s a total project to actually make something! Plus it gets so hot in our kitchen in the summer that it''s just gross to cook. I spend insane amounts of money eating out, though...I''d be a lot richer if I packed a lunch every day!
I think if I was in a big city like you and there was never ending good food (which I am sure NYC is known for) then I would not cook either. hehehe

It would be fun to try Greek one day, Mexican, Italian, Californian, Russian, Brazilian, etc. Fun!

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
We eat out maybe once or twice a month. We both love cooking, but we''ve been getting a little bit lazy, with it being so hot outside. He''s got a great blender, so we''ve been making some soups lately.

I do think that eating out can be a big money sink.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooo eat out lunch everyday.................eat dinner out at least once a week and carry in once or twice a week....WOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results