shape
carat
color
clarity

How many times a day do you look at your diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
No diamond here.. so I am not sure if I should post here.. But I look down everytime the light changes even a little, just to see what kinds of color I am going to see.

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/26/2006 12:22:20 AM
Author: Julian
Can you imagine what it''s like to be one of our diamonds?

We get stared at adoringly all day long... if we get so much as a smudge, we are carefully wiped clean... we are lovingly handled and bathed at night. We''re treated like the family treasure. Women ooohhh and ahhhh... We''re waved around in all sorts of light and shown off to the world. And we make people unbelievably happy and giddy when we''re at our sparkliest.

Life must be nice to be a PS diamond!

31.gif

So true!

I look at my diamond so many times its distracting. If I had to assign a number I''d say 200 times. I ususally feel like its just me being crazy, but hearing that everyone on PS has the same problem of not letting their eyes loose sight of the diamond makes me feel a lot better.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
10,794,597.4 times a day!!!!!!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I don't even realize I'm looking at it until my FI laffs and says you're always staring at your ring!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All the time! I have a mirror set up at my desk so that I can look at my necklaces, too.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
That''s why I call it "the gift that keeps giving!

You can''t wear out a diamond.
36.gif

Houseparty

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/25/2006 10:32:52 PM
Author:kenny
I''m just curious.

Throw out a number.
Don''t think too much.
Just guess.
I''ve heard that if you do it to often you can go blind.
Ooops wrong thread...
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results