shape
carat
color
clarity

How many times a day do you look at your diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm just curious.

Throw out a number.
Don't think too much.
Just guess.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Too many times to count. It''s one of my favorite pastimes.
9.gif

shay

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Every chance I got, which is a lot. Hahaha

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Too often to count! I''m a Solasfera owner like you, Kenny and I continue to be amazed at how my diamond reflects brilliance, light and color regardless of the light conditions ... it makes me SO happy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I have 2 boys at-home and they''re always catching me staring at my ring which makes them say: "
20.gif
There goes Mom - - looking at her diamond AGAIN!
20.gif
" (complete with eye rolls)

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Too many to count. I also get a lot of compliments on my diamonds which only serves to make me look at them even more!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2006 11:00:22 PM
Author: iceprincess
Too many to count.
Ditto!!! And when the lighting is right...even more than that!
3.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
All the time!!!
11.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Too many times to count! But since you''re asking... I suppose 50?

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Well, how many seconds are there in my waking hours??
9.gif
31.gif
3.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
At the moment, I only have diamond earrings, so it''s whenever there''s a mirror around. But I''ll hopefully have an e-ring in the next couple of months, and then I''ll probably spend all of my free time staring at it.

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Can you imagine what it's like to be one of our diamonds?

We get stared at adoringly all day long... if we get so much as a smudge, we are carefully wiped clean... we are lovingly handled and bathed at night. We're treated like the family treasure. Women ooohhh and ahhhh... We're waved around in all sorts of light and shown off to the world. And we make people unbelievably happy and giddy when we're at our sparkliest.

Life must be nice to be a PS diamond!

Does anyone talk to their diamond? I don't but mine *has* taken on a little personality. DH loves to joke that the "baby" needs this or that -- and yes, it is happiest when it's clean and fiery.

She hates to be hidden and gets mad when she gets dirty. LOL. I think I have a diamond fetish! I need help!!!!

31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
as many times as I look at my fingers and hands.
41.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Approximately 196 times a day. No joke!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
alot!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Every chance I get! Never really thought about it before, couldn''t begin to guess a number!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
This post made me laugh! I swear I look at my ring at least 100 times a day! I have always thought that I was obsessed (as has my fiance...it drives him crazy!), but now I realize it is normal...or at least for us PS''ers...huh?
9.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I look at my hand more now since getting my new rings set...maybe twice an hour...if not more! I kind of find myself looking at first thing in the morning to see if its clean. I also take a gaze at it when I am entering a store...I don''t honestly know why I do that then...weird.

Definitely when I am at the checkout writing a check or doing a cash transaction...Oh gosh...it might be more often than I thought!
emotion-18.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I don''t even have a diamond yet! I just have fake diamonds for the hour marks on my watch and I still look at my wrist many times during the day and turn it to watch the little sparkles... ok so I''m diamond deprived!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
How many times???? I never take my eyes off it!

Blod
31.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately when I am home my ring is in its box nice and safe. I only put it on when I am going out of the house. Now when I am out I do try not to be too obvious that I can''t keep my eyes off of it

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Haha... I am currently ringless, and I still look at my hand at least a few times a day because my hand feels so naked. Forget it when I get my new ring- staring at my bling... my favorite studying diversion ever!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i dont wear my ring when i work or when I am at home, which is most of the time, so when i do wear it, i peek at it probably once evry 5 minutes! but discreetly :razz:

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
All. The. Time.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, it''s like having my very own kaleidescope to look at whenever I want!

I spend far too much time looking at it - and since I got my new five stone RHR, it''s double time!!

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
The funny thing is when you buy something new, like a car etc....you love it, but then a week later you don''t even give it a second glance.

DIAMONDS are different. When you have a good cut diamond on your finger, you just can''t keep your eyes off it. They are such good value for money, because every day you look at your ring and think WOW!!!! that is so beautiful, and it''s on my hand.

blod
31.gif

koko

Shiny_Rock
Somewhere between a hundred and a thousand
21.gif
32.gif
21.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
All the time!! Probably waaaaaay too much....especially in class when I''m bored
3.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I only have a picture of my diamond that WF sent and I look at it waaaaay too much!!! I know... really sad!! I worry about my classes when I get it too Princess V!! I say my grades dipping
12.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn''t want to guess how often I look at my e-ring, I think I would end up fast asleep if I tried (a bit like counting sheep!)

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
So much that I think I may be going blind...seriously! Or it could be that I''m going to be arriving at the advanced age of 37 in a few weeks and my eyesight is just failing!? I stare at it in between commericials, because our soft amber lights in the living room really make it sparkle!

My son''s new Orthodontist kept staring at it, and finally grabbed my hand...and commented on what a beautiful unique ring I had! She asked my husband if he picked it out...and he laughed, and told her that I''m way too fussy to pick anything out for! She also told me that I have beautiful bone structure in my face! I LIKE HER!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results