shape
carat
color
clarity

How many pairs of footwear do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Good!i thought i was going to be the only guy on this thread...25 pairs is a good start....you need to get to DSW so the ladies here dont thinbk you are a light weight!
9.gif

Date: 11/18/2009 2:15:43 PM
Author: Todd Gray
As far as guys go, I''m a self-professed shoe whore with about 25 pairs of casual dress shoes which are not sneakers... DSW is the Motherland as far as I''m concerned! Okay, maybe it''s not as exciting as Home Depot or Lowe''s but DSW is a close second! There''s a small room in our house located just off of the master bedroom which is intended to be a sewing room or office which Valerie has deemed a future closet... I never should have introduced that girl to Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW)!

By ''casual dress shoes'' I''m referring to those which were bought to go with Lucky Jeans and Tommy Bahama shirts which are my other weaknesses... Thankfully the PX on the base where my son was stationed for awhile carried Tommy Bahama at about a third of the retail price so my son has helped me up over the years
2.gif

Sadly, I managed to pick up about an extra 25 pounds during the lawsuit which was filed against me by Robin''s family (late wife, decided in my favor) and my Lucky''s and Tommy''s are sitting to the side of the closet waiting for me to get back into them... Tragic! But definitely motivational.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2009 9:02:11 AM
Author: tyty333
About 15 pairs

- Not a shoe person (the more shoes you have the harder it is to figure out which ones to wear IMO!)
- I live in FL so no heavy duty warm shoes required
- I am a SHAM

How many do I wear on a regular basis - 4 pair
38.gif
(2 pair of sandals in the
summer and 2 pair of slip on clog like shoes in the winter).
I'm a SAHM mom too so many of my shoes have to be a cross between cute and functional. . .but they range from flip flops to snow boots. I have one pair of Uggs - ugh! lol

Cool thing - I bought a pair of shoes at the Nordstrom sale for $79. and then looked on line a few days later and found they'd been reduced to $59. I went into the store and said I wanted a price adjustment, but they said they never ever do that on clearance shoes. The guy turned one of the shoes over and saw I hadn't worn them. I said if you don't give me the $20 refund, I'll return the shoes. He then said, you sure you'd return the shoes. I said yes. So, he gave me a price adjustment!!! Yippee. The gal next to him was very annoyed, but still they did it. So glad. I found the exact same pair on Zappos for a whopping $123!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 8:22:41 AM
Author: Circe
I''m going to make the list before I count and see how many I remember ....

1 pair tall black boots - Via Spiga, very Victorian.
1 pair tall black boots - Guess, very biker.
1 pair silver loafers - Via Spiga
1 pair gold ballet flats - gift from a friend
1 pair incredibly awesome red velvet shoes with rhinestone ankle strap - best Oxfam find EVER.
1 pair red granny shoes
1 pair red loafers
1 pair red pumps
1 pair red velvet sandals
1 pair red patent leather sandals
1 pair red patent leather pumps that are the sexiest things in existence
(look, I have a *theme*, okay?)
1 pair purple pumps
1 pair patent leather pumps
1 pair patent leather loafers
2 pairs flippy sandals
2 pairs flat sandals
1 pair awesome virulent green patent leather point-toed loafers with huge buckle that make me feel like Elphaba on a good hair day
1 pair caramal colored peep-toe sandals that I''ve owned for three years and never worn
1 pair Isabella Fiorucci platforms in exotic snakeskin
1 pair Nicole Miller bondage-y shoes with back zipper and ankle strap
1 pair Via Spiga tap-type shoes
1 pair interview pumps
1 pair sneakers, glitzy
2 pairs sandals, every-day
1 pair comfy shoes I just found that I haven''t worn in ages, and ought to
1 pair red Doc Martens, knee-high
1 pair short boots

So ... thirty, off the top of my head. Will check in the closet and see how many I missed later!
Circe - great selection. There is no way I could hide all those from my DH and he''d be mad if I had that many pairs. One reason I try and find shoes on sale/clearance is then I can justify my purchases of any sort. Just found a cute button down shirt at the Nord sale and DH wasn''t pleased until I told him it was only $13! Plus, I found a pair of shoes at the rack to match the shirt.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results